chapter thirty one

I yawned, rubbing my eyes with my hands and forcing them open. I quickly covered them, noticing that the curtains were open and the room was extremely bright, too bright for when you first wake up anyway. I looked down beside me, noticing Grayson laying beside me, cute snores escaping his lips. I usually can't stand people snoring, but his snores were cute and quiet. I shook him gently, attempting to wake him up. He let out a groan, before opening his eyes and looking at me. A smile curved on his lips as he looked into my eyes, but soon turning into a smirk as his eyes trailed down my neck. I looked down hesitantly, noticing the evident hickeys that were there from last night.
" I'll need to cover them up... we're going out today " I chuckled, climbing out of bed before his muscular arms wrapped back around me, pulling me back down beside him.
" Gray... " I laughed, as his eyes shot open.
" I fucking love when you call me Gray " He chuckled, and I raised a brow.
" Everyone calls you Gray " I shrugged.
" yeah but it's different when you say it " He smiled, making my heart flutter.
He's too cute oh my...
" we need to get ready, come on " I said, standing up and walking towards the bathroom to freshen up.
I brushed my teeth and hair, also washing my face before looking in the hotel drawers for an outfit.
" what about this? " I asked Grayson, holding up some high waisted jeans and a shirt.
During the time I'd been in the bathroom he'd managed to fix his hair, find some clothes and get ready. I don't get how he does it.
" yeah, that looks cute " He smiled, as I threw them onto the bed and found some shoes and socks.
I got changed, looking at myself in the mirror before nodding my head in approval.
I tried to cover up the hickey, but it didn't really work... oh well, people probably won't notice anyway since I threw on a hoodie over my shirt, which covered it.
" that'll do, lets go " I smiled, grabbing my phone and heading to the door.
" wait... you're not doing makeup? " he asked, sounding quite shocked.
" no, why? " I chuckled, as a small smile curved on his lips.
" I'm glad, you look gorgeous without it " He complimented, making me blush.
This boy makes me crazy I swear.
" oh, and I look ugly when I wear makeup? Jeez, thanks Gray " I joked, as he pulled me towards him by my waist, shaking his head at me while laughing.
" you know what I meant, Lin " He whispered, placing a kiss on my head before taking my hand and leading me out of the hotel room.

The little things he does make me fall for him all over again. And I can't help it.

We reached the lobby of the hotel, walking into the food area and selecting our breakfast from the buffet laid out. We saw Ethan, Loren, Blake and even Zach eating their breakfast at a table together. We walked over, greeting everyone before sitting down and starting to eat our delicious food.
" did you guys have fun last night? " Ethan smirked, directing the slightly irritating question at Grayson and I.
Gray sent him a quick glare, as everyone looked at me, and that's when I noticed. My hoodie had fell down slightly from my neck, so the mark was on full display. I instantly lifted it back up, tilting my face to the side a little to stop it from falling even more.
" I was just asking " Ethan chuckled.
" I think the question is did you and Loren have fun last night? " I shot back, making them both blush intensely.
Grayson, Zach, Blake and I all started laughing, as they shook their hands and continued eating their waffles. Karma Ethan, Karma.

********

A/N- this is a really crappy chapter but I had to update for you guys! X

Tysm for 10k reads guys!! That's so freaking crazy and I'm so so grateful💗 I love you all so much, thank you for continuing to support me in everything I do :)