chapter twenty four

Today was the first official day of playlist, and I'm more than excited. I get to meet all of the people who made this possible, and I'm so happy about that. But not only the people that made this possible, but the people that pretty much started mine and Grayson's friendship, who knows if we would've even knew the other person existed without them?

I smiled, as I ran the straightener down my long brown hair and watched it closely. I was currently live whine I did my hair, and I was chatting to my viewers happily.
" I'm so excited to meet everyone today, I can't wait " I beamed, continuing to straighten a long strand.
I answered some questions, stopping once I heard a knock on the door. I stood up to open it hesitantly, looking through the peep hole of the door. I grinned from ear to ear when I saw Grayson standing at the door, and I opened it swiftly.
" Hey Lin " He smiled, opening his arms for me to enter his embrace.
I did, feeling my cheeks flush a light shade of pink at the sudden contact. Once I released myself from his arms, I guided him over to my desk, where I was live.
I sat back down, as he sat on the bed behind me and waved at my laptop. I laughed, trying not to blush as I read the comments. Many said that they could hear Grayson's voice and that they didn't know we'd met, as this was our first time actually doing something together online... other than being on snapchat stories for a little.
" Guys, this is Grayson, I'm sure you all know who he is " I laughed, pointing to him as I continued to do my hair.
More comments came rolling in, as Grayson sat beside me and looked at my hair quickly. He furrowed his brows, and I shot him a confused look. With that he chuckled, removing the straighteners from my hand and looking at them. He began to straighten my hair on his own, and I held in all of my giggles.
" why can't I just do it? Then it'll actually look good " I joked, and I saw the smirk appear on his plump lips.
" I can't let you go to playlist looking like that, can I? " He smirked, and I gasped while punching his chest.
Ouch. That hurt more for me than it ever would for him...
" I'm kidding, you always look beautiful " He smiled, and I blushed again.
WHY?
I saw all of the comments saying things like:

GRAYSON IS SO SMOOTH LMAO

Gradylin moments oh my

I can't it's too cute

You're so adorable please date

Mom and dad please get married

I focused on my makeup bag, taking it into my hand as Grayson straightened each segment of hair. I began applying my concealer, chatting to Grayson and my viewers at the same time. I was interrupted from my sentence when I felt a hot burning sensation on my ear, and I jumped back in pain.
" ow! You burnt me, Gray! " I yelled, rubbing my ear lobe frantically.
He chuckled, still looking slightly concerned as he did so. Before I could even stop him, he pulled me close, so close that I could feel his hot breath on my skin. It sent goosebumps all over my arms, and I was too lost in his eyes to even notice. He placed a gentle kiss on my ear, more like a peck, and then on my forehead.
" sorry " He smirked, as I scooted a little further away so the viewers wouldn't make anything of this.
I began applying the rest of my makeup, and I let Grayson finish up my hair. I told him that if he burnt me one more time I'd kill him, which I would ;)
We later finished the live stream, standing up and grabbing my bag to leave for the event. I'm meeting all of my viewers today, but not only them. I'm meeting a lot of my internet friends, some who you may know. Zach Clayton is one of them, and I've been friends with him for a while now.

Grayson and I walked down to the lobby together, smiling once we saw Loren, Blake and Ethan already there. Ethan and Loren were chatting, looking rather engaged in conversation. The way Loren was swaying from side to side as she spoke, and the little smile on her face said it all. She has a crush! I know her too well. I started laughed when I made eye contact with Blake, who mouthed ' I'm the biggest third wheel ' to Grayson and I.
" they've been talking and flirting all morning, so thank you for saving me " Blake sighed, patting mine and Grayson's shoulders.
We laughed, looking over at them both and smirking.
" they'd be cute " Grayson said, as Blake and I agreed.

damn right they would