chapter three

As soon as I spotted my phone on my bed I entered twitter, my eyes opening widely as the tweet showed up on my screen.

I cupped my face with my hand, suddenly feeling embarrassed as I read it out loud.

@graysondolan: So I see you'd marry me over my brother?😏 @adylinross

What. The. Fuck. He tweeted that publicly! All of our viewers and followers were going crazy, and I don't blame them. I'm not a fangirl of the twins, Ive just seen a few of their videos. I mean, we pretty much have the same amount of subscribers and stuff, but I don't watch them regularly. I was just shocked that they'd seen my video, and it made me feel slightly embarrassed about how I'd mentioned Graydlin and stuff like that...

How am I meant to reply to that? I kept my cool and tweeted back...

Grayson's POV:

I was laying in bed scrolling through my notifications, noticing that many of them had something to do with Gradylin. What even is that? I had no clue, but I clicked on the hashtag #gradylin and noticed that it was trending worldwide. Woah.
Many tweets popped up, saying things like how Gradylin would actually be cute or telling me to watch the video, so I did as they said and clicked on it. About a nine minute video came up, and I played it instantly. I waited for it to load, and as it did a girl popped up on the screen.
Damn, she was hot.
I smiled as she started speaking, introducing the video and explaining how it was kiss marry kill.

I didn't even realise, but I'd watched the entire thing with a smile on my face, and I noticed her looking at her phone for the last one. A slight smirk formed on her lips as she read it out, and I waited for her to speak.
" Daisy Philips says, kiss marry kill... Nate Garner, Ethan Dolan and Grayson Dolan " she spoke, and I smiled when she said my name.
I waited for her answer, and she said that she'd kill Nate. If she chooses my brother over me I'd be pissed.
Just as I thought that, she said that she'd kiss him, and marry me. I smiled, that's cute, she's cute even.
I thought it was over, until she said that I was really good looking, and mentioned something about Gradylin. I guess that's a ship name, me and Adylin. I'm not complaining though ;)

I was about to head back onto twitter, before Ethan shoved his way into my room, jumping on my bed and laughing.
" did you see that trending stuff? About that Gradylin thing or whatever? " He said, emphasising the ship name.
" yeah I did " I said, and he smirked.
" I'm actually kind of sad she chose to marry you, she was fucking hot! " Ethan yelled, as I chuckled.
It was silent, as I returned to my phone until Ethan snatched it away.
" I see what's going on here " he smirked, I gave him a weird look.
I waited for him to carry on, and he just laughed.
" you think she's cute so you're going to tweet back to her, aren't you? " He said, and I felt myself blush at a million miles a minute.
" ha! You have a crush on her and you've never even met her!! Ethan laughed.
" I do not! " I yelled, trying to defend myself.
I don't have a crush on her, I watched a nine minute video of her!! That's not even possible! All I know is that she was hilarious, seemed really cool and was beautiful.

I pushed Ethan out of my room, locking the door after. I thought about it, maybe I should tweet her.

So I did.

@graysondolan: So I see you'd marry me over my brother?😏 @adylinross

I tweeted it, tagging her in it so she could see. My mentions instantly blew up, all being replies to the tweet I posted. Many were saying things like:

OMG MOM AND DAD

I ship this and you haven't even met

Why do I feel like Grayson and Adylin will start talking?? please do

Omg what flirt gray

Am I dreaming or has my dad just noticed my mom?

I read all of the replies, before I noticed one in particular. I smiled as I read it, running my hand through my hair.

@adylinross: meh, I switch between lanes all the time ;) @graysondolan

I laughed, before typing a quick reply.

@graysondolan: DM me X @adylinross