chapter twenty six

A/N- I know I posted a chapter ending the book before, but I want to carry it on. I ended it so sudden and I really want to add more to it! So yeah, it's not ending anytime soon😏

******

" crazy to think that this all started over a game of kiss marry kill, huh? "

I chuckled at Grayson's response, scooting even closer to him and resting my head on his shoulder.
" it is... imagine if I'd chose to marry your brother " I joked, and he laughed.
" Ethan thought you were hot, so he probably would've DM'd you too " Grayson smirked, and I slapped his arm playfully.
I smiled, looking back out at the view in front of us. I pulled out my phone and opened my camera, looking back at him with a smirk. I've never even took a photo with him, and I want to remember this. We snapped a quick selfie of us, and it was adorable, if I do say so myself. He was kissing my cheek while I smiled widely, my eyes closed and the pink flush obvious in my cheeks. I loved it, but it's staying on my phone, nowhere else.
" lets go " Grayson said, standing up and squeezing my hand tightly.
I followed him back to the car, getting inside and turning up the music. I began to sing along to the lyrics, as Grayson listened carefully. I saw a small smile curve on his lips, as I finished singing my heart out to Halo by Beyoncé. She's queen, always.
" damn " He laughed, switching the song once it was over.
I shrugged, continuing to look out of the window in awe of the lights and buildings.
" my turn " he smirked, and I shot him a funny look.
He passed me his phone, as I searched through Spotify for a good song. I decided to search for my own profile, obviously following and saving all of my playlists along the way. I reached my throwback one, and I clicked on the first song that popped up. God these songs bring back memories. Grayson giggled when he heard about you now by the sugababes play, and we danced more than I ever have in my life. He was behind the wheel of course, but that didn't stop him from jumping up and down in his seat.

The ride was actually a lot of fun, and I never knew a ten minute ride could be so entertaining. We entered the hotel, reaching my room quite quickly. I pushed open the door, instantly feeling the urge to jump on the bed and fall asleep.
" Where's everyone else? " Grayson asked, standing by the large and messy desk.
" they were in Zach's room, so I'm guessing they're either still there or have gone back to their own... I'm tired though " I laughed, and he nodded.

Grayson stepped inside, closing the door behind him and sitting down on the bed. I sat beside him, soon getting under the covers and closing my eyes. I heard him chuckle, and I opened my eyes to see him staring at me.
" what? " I asked, raising a brow at him.
" you just look adorable " He giggled, and I felt my cheeks heat up again.
He got in beside me, cuddling up with me under the covers.
" what about Ethan? Don't you guys share a room? " I asked, hoping he'd chose to stay.
" yeah, but who would I rather cuddle with? My girlfriend or my brother? I think it's pretty obvious " he laughed, snaking his arms around my waist and placing a kiss on my shoulder.
His girlfriend. Hearing him say that out loud felt good. Amazing, actually.
" well I'm glad, because I would of made you stay anyway " I shrugged, and he chuckled.
He got up, turning off the lights and getting back inside the bed. He cuddled back into me again, instantly making me feel warm.
" night Lin " He whispered, and I smiled.
" night Gray " I whispered back, before falling into a deep sleep...

fuck pyjamas
fuck removing my makeup

I was falling asleep cuddled in Grayson's arms
I couldn't pass up on that for a split second

*******

A/N- Gradylin Bitch