Goodbye(Unedited)

Chapter thirty six

Goodbye

It was midnight when we were leaving. Envy, Anna, Ling and I all stood outside of the Xing borders, ready to cross the desert back to Central. Ling was escorting us to the carriage that will take us home.

"Well then i guess this is good bye." I said to Ling after placing our luggage in the carriage. He looked at me with a forced smile on his face and gave me a hug. I noticed Envy who had his arms folded was a bit irritated by the hug. It was jealousy, I know it was that a hundred percent but he had to endure it, he got what he wanted; Anastasia and I are going to live with him and he should shut it. "I will miss you so much." he said to me and made me cry a little bit. He felt his pinky being slightly pulled, he looked at his hand and saw little Anna. She raised up her arms to him telling him to pick her up and so he did. 

"Well my little angel, I will miss you the most." he said and kissed he head. She hugged him and said in her sweet angel voice. "Im gona miss you too daddy." 

His eyes drowned in tears at that word. We knew that Anna knows Envy is her real father but she still calls Ling daddy because thats the only name she knows him by. She  kissed his cheek and said :"I love you daddy, come with us."

"I cant angel, I have to stay here. You be a good girl now okay?"

"I promise"

He hugged her and then looked at Envy who was still in the same place. He came closer to him and said to him.

"Take good care of them please."

Envy looked at him from the corner of his eye and said.

"Dont even worry about it, its my job."

I slightly smiled at Envy and Ling shaking hands, though I knew that Envy still dosent like Ling and just wants to leave. We got in the carriage and said our last goodbyes before we were on the road back to Central.

The view of Ling fading in the distance was most heartbraking. After all he has done for me, I have left him, but I have no other choice.

"So we are finally going back home?" I said with a smile on my face.

Envy took my hand and said

"Yes we are finally going back home."

Our destination was Envy's house where we use to live together, we are finally going to live there in peace. Now that Envy is a human after giving me the lives he had in the stone, we can all finally live as a normal family.

"Im sleepy" Anna said and laid her head on my lap. 

I carressed her purple hair and looked at Envy who was happily smiling at his little girl sleeping so still already. After her eyes went shut, we stole a kiss or two in the beautiful moon lighted night.