Its hard to say Goodbye(Unedited)

Chapter thirty five

   Its hard to say Goodbye

      I sat with Ling in our secret garden after I recovered and we began planning what to do. It was hard deciding the amswer, live with Ling or Envy?

I sat on our bench and rested my face in the palm of my hands. Ling sat next to me and placed his hand on my back rubbing it to soothe me.

"I dont know what to do.. I just want what is best for Anna and Anna wants to live with Envy but if I left Xing what will the people say? It might cause trouble for you and your people."

He pulled me closer to him and I rested my head on his chest and my arm around his waist as he placed his arm around me on my shoulder.

"My dear..." he said with a smile on his face "you do realise that I am emperor of Xing and that if I say you never existed then you never did exist."

I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"what I mean is that... I can say that you and Anna have passed away in your sleep and its because you both suffered from an illness. Tonight I will help you escape."

My eyes widened at his words and I became speachless.

"but... why?"I asked

"The day Anna was borned, remember what I told you?"he said "I promised to keep you and Anastasia happy and do what you wished for. I want to make you both happy and if Anna wants to be with her father then I will help her live happily with him and her beautiful mother."

My eyes filled up with tears. I honestly didnt know if they were tears of joy or sadness.

I hugged him tight and said.

"Why? why are you doing all of this for me when I have taken everything from you, I broke your life, forbidded you from the things you love."

"Because I love you." he said to me with a smile "you will always be mine, you and Anna. Even if Im not her father, I am the one who took her in my arms first and loved her with all my heart. To me she is not the daughter of a monster, to me she is my daughter that I love so much."he then looked in my eyes and said"I will let you live with Envy and tell the people you and Anna died from illness and I will let you leave tonight undervover."

My eyes sank in tears at what he said. Poor Ling even after all that he went through in such short time he is doing everything to make me amd Anna happy.

"Ling... I... thank you so much.... I..."he cut me off and said

"remember what you used to like so much about this garden?"

I raised an eyebrow and asked"what?"

Suddenly he picked me up and ran to the pool and through me in it. He began laughing and had his hand on his stomach from how much he was laughing. I gave him a glare and waited for him to get a bit closer. I took him by his pants and dragged him into the pool with me. I began laughing and he began aswell after giving me a glare that didnt last long. We spalshed each other and behaved like little kids, it was so good to know that Ling never hated me for anything. I tried to get out but slipped and fell on Ling who was already out.

Our faces were inches away, our faces blushed, it was as if we werent married and it was the first time. I leaned closer and didnt hesitate. It was the last kiss. The last passionate kiss.

Thank you Ling. I love you.