Breaking my promise(Unedited)

Chapter thirteen

Braking my promise

*(P.G 15)*

          [Envy's point of view]

"You idiot! I told you not to do anything stupid!" Pride yelled at me.

"Would you keep it down, you will wake her up." I said to him

"You almost got her killed and ruined the entire plan."

"What was I supposed to do? She was the one that jumped in front of me and took the bullet."

"She did?" Pride said surprised. "Well at least that is some good news.''

"How is that good news?"

"She loves you idiot." Pried yelled at me.

"She...what?" I was surprised to hear that "I won't believe it until I hear it from her."

"Who cares? What does it matter anyway?" pride said, then looked at me with an angry look and said "You love her too don't you?"

"WHAT? Of course not."

"Well the look on your face when you brought her to Marco showed how much you worried and cared."

"Oh would you both shut it already?" A girl's voice said from the hallway. "Who cares if he loves her or not, the important thing is for him to finish up the plan as told."

"THANK YOU! Someone who gets me!" I said to Lust

"Fine, as you wish. But do anything to interrupt our plan and I will deal with you myself." Said Pride

"I told you I don't love her." I yelled at him

"Ugh, both of you knock it off!!" Lust yelled at us "Envy, go into the room and wait there until she wakes up, I will come later and have a chat with her; you know, girl to girl." She said and fixed her hair.

"Fine" I said while giving a mad look at Pride.

[Beauty's point of view]

I opened my eyes and found myself on my bed in Envy's house. I looked around and saw no one; then the door opened and in came Envy.

"How are you feeling?" Envy said with a smile on his face; he then came closer to me and kneeled down next to the bed.

"The last thing I remember was...dying." I said "I guess it was all a dream" I said while smiling with relief.

Envy gave me a sad look.

"What's wrong?" I asked him

"It wasn't a dream."

"What?"

"We were attacked and ... why did you do it?"

"What are you talking about?" I said while adjusting myself in bed. I felt pain, it was a lot of pain and it was unbearable.

"You took the bullet. Why did you do that beauty?"

I remembered everything within a second, it was like a brainstorm.

"You were about to die, I couldn't let that happen."

"I could have taken care of myself; I was trying to protect you."

"I... I'm..." I began to sob "I don't know if I should be apologizing for saving your life or just apologize for making you worried about mine."

He wiped away my tears, touched my cheek then smiled.

"You shouldn't be apologizing for anything. Don't think about it, just rest." Envy said; then he stood up after kissing my head. "There is someone I want you to meet."