His message in blood(Unedited)

Chapter twenty

His message in blood

          It's been three weeks since I have last seen Envy. I had nothing but an empty bed to cry on with no one next to me. My wedding to Ling was twenty four hours from me and I wanted one last kiss from Envy before we parted. Was it true that what Envy and I have is no more? Is this the end? Will I ever see him again?

I wanted to see him again; I wanted to be with him for the last time. And for some reason I knew exactly where to find him. I wore my coat to keep warm in this cold night and told the guard that Ling had for me, to take me to the place I wanted to go.

I walked the road that was pitch black and thought of nothing but the spot that I wanted to reach. The cliff was now dead, the green grass was dead and the apple trees were dead. A nightmare devoured the dream view I used to see every night.

He wasn't there.

The trees were destroyed as if a giant tornado came and ripped everything from its place. I could tell that that tornado had purple eyes and a broken heart... if it had a heart.

Carved on a tree, I found writings. There was blood along the carving. Envy must have carved them with his nails.

'I'm sorry

I love you

Please forgive me

I hope I see you

My beloved Beauty'

I couldn't hold the tears in, I had to cry, and it was too much pain to hold in. No doubt he was crying as well when he wrote this.

Envy....

I'm sorry

Please forgive me

I hope I see you

Your beloved Beauty