The body pierced twice(Unedited)

Chapter thirty three

   The body pierced twice

[Envy's point of view]

Blood spread on the sword. It was a shocking sight. Ling... that idiot ... his sword swing was too wide, it was going to hit Anna. But Beauty... she rushed to protect her...and took the hit.

She hugged Anna close and took the blade that pierced her flesh.

"MOMMY!!!!!"Anna screamed with fear.

Ling and I stood there frozen, shocked, speachless.

Beauty looked at Anna with a smile on her face.

"Its alright baby, Im alright, mommy is here to protect you." she said and hugged Anna close.

The sword was still in her waist. Ling couldnt take it out for many reasons other than being frozen in place. If he took it out, she will start bleeding to death and it will hurt her, something he wasent able to do. Anna was sobbing silently, scared.

"YOU IDIOT!" I yelled at Ling.

"Daddy why is momy hurt?!" Anna said and looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Daddy?" Ling asked shocked

"Yes Ling..." beauty said with difficulty in speacking. "Im sorry... Ling... but ... I lied."

"Beauty please dont push yourself, stay calm, relax..."I said to Beauty while trying to soothe her after I got down on my knees next to her.

"No Envy... he has the right to know..."

she said and looked at Ling who was confused "Anastasia is Envy's daughter... Ling... shes not yours."

"what?!" Ling asked in a voice that sounded like a whisper."how can a homonculus have kids?!"

"its a long story..." I said

"Be quiet monster..."

"Ling please!...not infront of Anna."

"Daddy..." Anna said and ran into my arms.

Ling was braking, the truth was crushing him.

"Tell your guards to take Beauty what are you waiting for?!" I yelled at him

"...gu...guards!"Ling called.

"yes your... my queen!?"

"take her to the doctor now!"

They took Beauty who was holding my hand that slowly was pulled away from my grasp.

I was left with Ling and Anna crying in my arms.

"Forgive me..."he said

"You know... I never wanted this... they were so happy with you...and now... with me here ... all of this is happening... Im nothing but a trouble maker."

He gripped his hands in fists.

"but this... is what Beauty wants" I continued "I will do anything for them, even if it means leaving them... but I did that once, Im not doing it again." I said and lifted Anna.

"What do you mean did that once?"

"I left her to keep her safe. The day you were getting married, I was the priest, Beauty was pregnant at that moment."

"How?!"

"I had already slept with her before you came and took her."

"How did you come back?"

"Anna... was the philosefer stone. Beauty used the lives in her to get me back and left her as a human."

"If Anna is the stone she wouldnt die if she took the blade."

"yes she would! havent you heared me? shes not the stone anymore!"

"Daddy please I wanna go see mommy." Anna said to me.

Ling began crying silently and told me to follow him to where they had taken Beauty.

***