Father meets daughter(Unedited)

Chapter twenty nine

Father meets daughter

That voice, that voice that I long for so much... was it a trick from my mind? I slowly turned to see the origin of the voice and was going to faint when my eyes landed on the body that was on the ground.

"Mommy why is there a naked man in the room?!" Anna said and closed her eyes.

"Sweety be a good girl and stay here I will be right back"

I approached the body, that was lying on the floor face down, with fear, but I knew it was him, I know that hair, that body; I remember every muscle and every curve.

"E... Envy?"

"My head... hurts" he said in a tired voice almost as if he wasn't able to talk.

He then stood up, and I saw his face.

That beautiful face, those purple eyes, that soft yet hard skin, his long hair, his voice, were all in front of me.

He looked at me and was shocked; he was lost and didn't know what was going on.

"What ... what is going on?" he asked

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed and hugged him close, I felt like I was crushing him with my hug, but I couldn't care less, I missed him. "I can't believe it! You're here!"

"Where exactly am I?" he said and stood up "Why am I naked?" he asked while looking at himself.

I looked in the room and found some clothes to give to Envy. He wore them and sat on the old bed in the room. He was tired and weak, three years he was dead and now he is back.

"All of this is strangely familiar." He said

"I know" I said and sat next to him "I got you back"

"Got me back?" he wondered "You... did you open the portal?!"

I nodded

"What did they take from you? Are you alright? Did they... agh" he said and placed his hand on his head where the pain was coming from.

"Come on I wana go back pweez" Anna said

Envy looked at the little girl, looked at me then looked at her again.

"What is a kid doing here?" he asked

"Mommy pweez lets go"

Envy widened his eyes and looked at my stomach. He placed his hands on it then looked at me and asked

"Mommy? You're her mother?"

I nodded

"This... she... she is... my daughter? I'm... her father?" he asked almost speechless

"Sweet heart come here" I called for Anna

Like a little toy princess she walked to me with her doll in hand and rubbing her eyes from sleepiness.

"Envy this is Anastasia. Anna this is Envy."

"H... hello" she said timid

"Anna I want to tell you a secret" I said to her "Envy is your real daddy angel okay?"

"What? No no mommy, daddy is my daddy, this is not daddy"

"Sweety Ling is not your daddy"

"Mommy I wana go to daddy pweez"

"This is daddy Anna"

"Mommy pweez stop I wanna go see daddy!"

"Anastasia! Envy is you father!" I said yelling but almost crying.

"Beauty!" Envy called me out loud "Enough, leave her alone, she had enough for today... I think we all had"

"But... Envy..."

"I need to rest, can I stay here?" he asked

"Yes of course, no one will come here."

I got up and picked up Anna who was crying, I hugged her and apologized and told her that I will take her to Ling. I headed towards the door, but before exiting I looked back at Envy and said

"I love you"

But he was already asleep.

Tears grouped in the corner of my eye. He just came back and bad things started happening.

On my way back to Anna's room, I was holding her to put her in bed, Anna was already asleep.

"Beauty?"

I looked back and saw Ling

"Ling... ummm... what is it?"

"What are you doing here with Anna?"

"Well.... Umm, I ... Anna was sleep walking so I went out to get her."

"And she walked this far?" Ling asked surprised

"He he he, silly little girls these days." I said forcing a smile "I'm gona put her back to bed"

"Here let me take her, I will put her back, I will make sure she doesn't sleep walk again too. You go ahead to bed, I will be there."

He kissed me and took Anna to her room.

All night long I couldn't sleep, all that I was thinking of was Envy and Anna and how to make Anna believe that Envy is her real father.

One heart burn fades away only to make way for another heart burn.

But the pain slowly faded away as I saw the black cat at my window.