Forgiveness(Unedited)

Chapter thirty four

Forgiveness

     "Beauty... Beauty... Beauty..." I heared my name fading away. Everything was going black slowly, silent, it was kind of relaxing in a way... dying...

The pain was slowly calming, was it my soul leaving this part of my body? Warmth overweahlmed me, it was a good feeling, I felt like I was floating.

Why would I struggle so hard on staying alive? This is much better...

But... what about Anastasia, Envy, Ling? Will they be sad, or will they feel like a burden is lifted?

"Mommy... Mommy... wake up mommy" I heared her cry to me.

"Anna..." I whispered in my head

I felt a moist feeling on my hand, also fading away. Her tears. I wanted to open my eyes, but it was hard, I wasent controlling my body anymore, I felt my soul leaving my limbs.

I was dying. It was coming to an end.

Until I felt it... a moist feeling crushing my lips. So vivid, filled with life. I could feel a warm presence filling back my empty limbs.

"Please wake up" I heared him say.

I was then back at the cliff with my head resting on Envys lap, him carressing my hair softly, kissing me gently. Oh how much I would love to go back to that time. It was just us, happy, alone, together.

His tear landed on my face. Envy?...Cry?...

why is he crying?

I fell into a deep white void... watching myself being separated from him.

I woke up with a deep gasp. I looked around and saw blurred figures.

"Did it work?"

"I gave her the lives that were in my stone."

A small figure climbed on the bed and hugged me. I already know that its Anna. That motherly feeling overwhealmed me again.

was I back? I felt so weak and fragile.

"Let her rest my Lord. We will take care of her." A strange voice said. It was abvious a doctor was talking to Ling.

"Im not leaving" Envy yelled.

I lifted my hand in the air, waiting for him to take it. That amazing feeling when his fingers touched mine, the rushing beat of my heart, the smile that draws itself on my face, no doubt it was Envy's.

"Beauty..."

"...I..." I tried to talk "I ... love you"

I felt his grip slighlty tighten on mine and I  could sens a smile forming on his face. His forehead landed softly on mine and I heared his sweet voice say

"I love you more"

[Ling's point of view]

Watching them... all three of them... there together ... a mother, a father and their daughter. It was heartbreaking for me. I lost my wife and the child I thought was my daughter for three years, within a few minutes, was taken from me.  I was looking at her, Beauty, and Anna. They looked so happy...

I felt so out of place. I felt like I didnt belong here, so I made my way to the door. But before I could reach the handle, I heared her sweet voice call my name.

"Ling..."she called me and raised her hand towards me, telling me to approach her.

Envy and Anastasia left the room, with Envy holding Anna's hand.

I sat next to her on the bed and took her hand. She smiled and squeezed my hand gently.

"how are you feeling?"

"Im alright, Im just... a bit tired." she said tiredly "what happened?"

"We were going to lose you, but Envy had a way to save you."

"what did he do"

I bit my lower lip and closed my eyes from the pain and jealousy.

"he,.. he gave you a life from his stone."

"how?"

"he kissed you.. and gave it to you."

I rested my face in my hands and tried to fight the jealousy building up in me. She placed her hand on my shoulder and carressed it all the way to my hand and took it again and placed it on her chest for me to feel her heart.

"Ling... Im right here and alive. There is no need to be sad"

"but this is all my fault ... I almost killed you... I almost killed Anna... I ... I was .." I began sobbing.

"dont... please dont say anything anymore... The only one to be blamed here is me. I was the one who took everything from you, lied to you, hurt you,...."

she began crying and closed her eyes. I wiped her tear off with the hand she was holding to her chest.

"I remember days like these when we used to fight over stupid things and end up hugging and loving each other." I said "You gave me the life every man wanted to live. Changed me into a real man, a good man. You showed me the beauty in this life, made me smile."  I rubbed my hand on her cheek and said to her after she opened her eyes. "When I have done almost nothing to you... kept you suffering silently without asking what you wanted or thought about your feelings. Forgive me for being selfish, for thinking only of myself."

[Beauty's point of view]

I felt so awful, I took Lings life away. A life he has been working on for three years. He looked at me and took my face between his hands. He leaned forward and locked his eyes in mine. He was going to kiss me I felt so, it felt guilty but he deserves it. I ow him this much.

I waited with eyes closed for the kiss to crash my lips, but the soft feeling of his kiss landed on my cheek instead.

I looked back at him and listened to him.

"I love you Beauty... I will not let you carry such a burden anymore."

I hugged him and began sobbing silently.

Forgive me Ling. Thank you.