Anastasia(Unedited)

Chapter twenty seven

Anastasia

            {Three years later}

"Mommy, mommy come on lets pway" three year old Anastasia said to me while pulling my pinky and heading towards the Eden garden of Xing.

"You go on ahead angel I'll be right there."

"Okay" she said and ran to the garden.

I watched her as she made her way there, her purple hair as wavy and shiny as ever, her beautiful white skin soft as silk, her pink lips like petals, her red cheeks and her purple eyes of pure beauty.

Once she reached the garden located at the heart of our castle, I made my way to room six in the empty room section of the castle, placed my item there and went back out to join my daughter.

"C'mon mommy catch the pwetty buttewflies"

"Well I see you haven't grown up either" Ling said while grabbing me from my waist while standing behind me.

"Hehe, I'm just playing with Anna."

"Daddy!!" Anna screamed with joy and ran to Ling's arms. He picked her up and threw her in the air and caught her again; something I hate a lot and always gives me a heart attack.

"How's my precious little angel doing?" he said and kisses Anna on her cheek

"Daddy I'm catching butterflies!" she said and showed him a small blue butterfly.

"It's beautiful sweet heart! But not as beautiful as you!" he said and placed a rose in her hair.

A flash back of the past came back to me, the day Envy and I were at the park and he gave me a flower that I started peeling off its petals wondering if the answer will be 'he loves me' or 'he loves me not'; it was the day I took a bullet for him.

I woke up from the flash back with a kiss on the lips from Ling.

"Are you alright dear?" he asked me

"Uh... yeah sorry I spaced out for a second hehe"

"Don't you always. Sometimes I wish I can read what is happening in that head of yours." He said and kissed my head.

"My queen" a guard approached "Two men by the names of Edward Elric and Roy Mustang are here to talk to you."

"Them? What brought them here?" I asked Ling

"They must be here on a visit." Ling said "Let's go see them then"

"They specifically said they wish to speak with the queen my Lord."

"It's okay Ling I will see them and come back, we will have them over dinner too, will make sure it happens."

"Alright my love I will stay here with Anna."

I went with the guard to see Edward and Mustang, I entered the room and saw them sitting on a large couch.

We greeted and sat down.

"So what brings you two here?" I asked

"We are here on a small mission." Mustang said

"Mission?" I asked "And how may I be of use in this mission?"

Edward looked at Mustang with his hand going into his right pocket and pulling out an object. He placed it on the table and folded his arms and sat back.

My pocketknife how was it with them?

"Where did you find this?" I asked

"It was in the underground tunnels in central."

Oh no it must have fallen when I was following Envy.

"Well thank you for returning it." I said

"Returning it is not our mission." Roy said

"Then what is it?" I asked

"Let me ask you first" Edward said "What were you doing in the tunnels?"

"... I was running away from the bombs and shootings, I was still pregnant at that moment. So yeah I was scared a lot."

"We know you saw what happened to him." Mustang added. "You were there when he died weren't you?"

I didn't answer and kept myself under control with an expressionless face.

"What exactly is your mission?" I asked again

"She is his daughter isn't she?" Edward asked in a cool tone

I looked at him and my heart began jumping of fear.

"I will ask one last time... what exactly is your mission?"

"She is the philosopher stone isn't she?" Edward asked in a high voice

"Lower your voice Elric! Remember that I am queen here and can have you imprisoned for this! Or do you want me to slap you like last time so that you would mind your manners?"

He sat silently and folded his hands again.

"We know about Annast..."

"Stop... now! I don't want to hear my daughter's name on your tongue unless it was something about a birthday gift for her or a new dress. Leave her alone."

"Why did you hide this?" Edward asked

"Because I had too, and I'm planning on keeping this a secret."

"But..."

"But what Edward?" I cut him off "What do you want with her? You want to take her to a laboratory and make tests on her? Use her to be on top of the world? Have ultimate power? She is still a baby girl! She is your niece too!! How can you do this to family?!"

He was shocked at my words and saw that I had a point.

"Plus if you take her and reveal her secret, not only will you ruin her life but you will also cause a war between Xing and Amestris" I added "Because I know Ling and how fond he is with Anna, even when he realizes that she is not his child he will continue on being her father. But why do you want to ruin this? I have been working hard for years to make sure she lives a normal life. Don't come out of nowhere and ruin this please. The war is over, let everything go already. It's already bad enough that I have to remain baring the fact that Envy is dead and that I have to keep it as a secret from Anna that her real father is gone, don't make things worse."

They looked at each other and looked at me again.

"Very well" Mustang said "We will keep an eye on the philosopher stone..."

"Her name is Anastasia and she is my daughter and Envy's, I suggest you keep your eye to yourself or else your gona lose it."

Mustang looked frightened, they know that I am strong and capable of doing many scary things and especially now that I am queen of Xing.

I warned them and I think they understood. I will do anything to protect my little girl, the only thing Envy left for me in this world.