The truth revealed(Unedited)

Chapter sixteen

The truth revealed

*(PG15)*

            "Ah I see you finally woke up."  A strange voice said after opening my eyes. I tried to sit on the bed I was on but I noticed that my hand was caught on something; I looked at it and found it tied up to the bed. I looked at the person who was with me in the room and saw a man wearing an army uniform and gloves with a drawing on it; it looked like a transmutation circle from the book I read when I was at Envy's house.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"Let me take those hand cuffs off."

After taking off the hand cuffs I had on my hand we sat at the table and he began asking question but I refused answering any. Afterwards, the door opened and in came a blond boy and someone in a suit of armor.

"We will take it from here colonel" the blond boy said.

"What are you doing here? I told you to wait outside."

"You got things under control? Sorry didn't see that."

The so called colonel left the room and the blond boy took his place.

"I apologize for that." He said to me

"That's not the only thing you should be apologizing for."

"I'm here to ask you some questions."

"Enough with the questions please. Forget it, I'm not answering anything." I said to him while rubbing my forehead.

"I'm Edward Elric..."

"Edward Elric!" I interrupted him "You are the youngest alchemist from what I know, a dog of the military... or a puppy considering your height."

"WHO YOU CALLING SO SHORT YOU CAN SQUISH LIKE A BUG?"

"Brother, she didn't say that, calm down." the person in the armor said.

"Brother?" I asked surprised. "Anyway, like I said I will not answer anything."

"We are here to help you and protect you."

"What is it with every one trying to protect me from stuff? I'm not a kid; I can take care of myself."

"Oh really? Well you didn't seem capable of doing so."

"What do you mean?"

"We are looking for something and we know that you are capable to help us get it."

"Something? Well I don't know what this thing is but I'm wondering what I will get in return."

"What do you mean?" he asked

"Come on, you above all people should know what I mean... equivalent exchange." I said to him

His face expressions hardened, he seemed like he was hoping that I wouldn't know about it.

"What do you want?" I asked him

"The philosopher stone."

"PLEASE! Enough with this stupid foolishness about that stone that doesn't exist."

The man in armor took off his helmet while I was talking and I saw no one inside the armor.

"The...there...what are you?" I said scared

"Please don't be afraid." The suit of armor said.

"How is this possible?"

"If this is possible then so is the philosopher stone." He said in a cold tone.