Burned for love(Unedited)

Chapter 25

Burned for love

I just watched him while he was being burned. With every snap from the colonels fingers, flames started to eat Envys body. I couldnt do anything, i only stayed hidden and cried.

He kept on regenerating and regenerating. The intense heat of the flames was so strong that i felt it so near to my skin, giving me a burnt feeling.

"just run" i said to Envy in my head

Seeing the love of my life being burned alive was not a pleasant view i can assure you. The baby never stopped kicking, as if it was going to rescue its own father, and yelling at me for letting him suffer when i was just watching.

Before the last flame was released. I noticed Envys purple eyes set on me. And i could tell that he gave away a small smile in the corner of his mouth.

He knew i was there.

The flame burnt his body, nothing but ashes remained.

And then his true form was revealed, a small leach looking green creature.

That was Envys true form. To others he was a monster but to me i saw nothing but an Envy hopeless trying to keep me and our child safe.

The colonel tried to kill him with one last snap.

Envy tried to escape but he was too weak. I wanted to scream and stop him, but Edward came in and stopped the colonel.

After waking Mustang from his fury and rage and want for revenge, Envy bit Edward who was holding him in his hand and fell to the floor.

"Humiliated....and end up so pathetic like this?!" He said in a sad tone "trampled on by humans..those lowest of beings weak useless people...whats worse is that among all the scums out there, u just had to be the one, didnt you pipsqueek?!" he wept and started crying, then screamed in pain.

"Damn it, damn it damn it!!! i have been humiliated...humiliated!!! me? Envy? jealous of you... OF YOU HUMANS?! Im a homonculus, how can this pipsqueek can see through me?! its the ultimit humilation!" He said to Edward while he cried.

I was crying from pain and sadness, listening to his feelings that cut me like a knife, as if his words had sharp edges.

"Hehehe i cant wait to see how long this adorable little allience of urs can hold up, oh well best of luck with that pipsqueek."

Envy said and placed his hands in his mouth and started pulling out something.

It was.... a red stone!

i knew at that moment he was going to kill himself.

I placed my hands on my face to hide the pain that was coming out with the tears, i couldnt help but to weep and cry. I was watching him, the man of my life, die infront of me.

Why was he killing himself if he knew i was there? Was he saving me? Was it all to keep me away from him and to keep the baby away from the fathers hands?

He killed himself to save me and our child and ruin his fathers plans.

How stupid was i to think for once that he would lie. He promised to keep us safe and he did it with his life.

Envy....died.. to save me and our baby.

"good bye ...Edward ... Elric" he said after breaking his stone and ashing away slwoly.

He burned ... for me... he burned ..for love