Long time no see(Unedited)

Chapter twenty four

Long time no see

          It's been months since I saw Envy and I was in my eighth month. Ling has been gone for a long time I was getting worried about him. I have been feeling a few cramps, since it was the eighth month, I was wondering when my baby was coming. The most pleasant times were looking into the mirror and caressing my huge belly and smiling. A part of Envy was always with me, which the only thing was keeping me a bit happy and helping me stand on my feet all this time.

I heard a big Boom from the main gate. I rushed to see what it was but the guards wouldn't let me and they kept saying it was too dangerous.

The baby began to kick, and that's when I knew that Envy was near. I tried to climb the tree that was close to the window of my room. I was scared of falling. My foot slipped and I fell to the ground. I knew that I was going to die; it was a long way down. I was surprised when I landed on a soft pillow like thing. I looked under me and saw myself surrounded by a stream of light. Was this a sort of magic? I had a feeling that the baby was doing this. I am in the end a sort of container and if I die, so will the baby.

I ran towards the underground tunnels since it was the only path I had. I reached a place and found two people running, I recognized Mustang and Hawkeye. I followed them to see where they were heading. I was careful not to be seen or noticed so I kept my distance.

Monsters... monsters where everywhere in the room where Mustang stopped. I was terrified so I stayed out of sight. In the room I noticed two chimeras a man with a scar on his head and Edward Elric. The fought the monsters but they failed at killing them, they just wouldn't die. With a finger snap, Mustang set the place on fire leaving only his allies safe away from the flames. Once the flames were off the monsters turned into ashes.

It was safe to go now but I didn't want to, they will force me back.

The ceiling above us collapsed and two people fell from it.

"Is that May?" one of the chimeras said while looking at the little girl with braids.

"Envy?!" Edward said.

The baby started kicking when I heard the name Envy. I looked closely and saw Envy in the room. He must have fallen from the ceiling while following the little girl.

"Not you guys." He said unhappy.

The man with the scar on his head yelled at the little girl asking her why she didn't go back to her homeland. She began to cry and apologize.

"Bleckh, typical whiny humans, your making my stomach turn." Envy said. "I got to admit, you guys made a serious mess down here." He said while looking around the room, noticing the ashes of the monsters. "So who gets the pleasure of being first to die?" he asked while staring at them.

"Your Envy right?" Mustang asked. "You're the homunculus that can change his appearance at will."

"Waw! You've heard of me! I'm flattered, nice to meet you colonel." He said in a sarcastic way. "Hold on, your teaming up with him Scar?" he said to the man with a scar who apparently hold the name of the wound on his head. "You do know that he reduced Ishbal to a hell on earth."

This  man is an Ishbalen, he is from the people who want me dead, so this is how they look like; tanned skin and red eyes, no doubt about it.

"I am aware of that" Scar said.

"What?! Your friends now?" Envy unhappily said surprised "You guys are no fun at all. Ugh, what happened to wanting to crush each other's wind pipes? Look at the two of you, you obviously wana kill each other so do it."

"We aren't going to be the pawns in your sick little game anymore." Mustang said.

"Really? And what about your sick games? Don't kid yourself Mustang; you know how much humans like to watch other people suffer while making fools of themselves; I mean why else would you constantly be at war with each other?" Envy said with a smile

"There really is nothing like watching fool dig their own graves... especially when that fool is an arrogant homunculus who's too stupid to see what he's doing" Mustang said sarcastically

Envy looked unhappy about his words.

"I have humored you long enough; so how about you answer a question of mine?" Mustang asked. "I want you to tell me who killed Maes Hughes. And I want the truth homunculus."

Envy began laughing in an evil way and said while pointing at himself

 "Congratulation colonel Mustang, you finally hunted down your colt ridge." He said while aiming at himself then continued laughing.

"Are you saying that you killed Hughes? I doubt a moron like you could pull that off."  Mustang said calmly.

"HA! Moron?!" Envy was then surrounded by light and he started changing into a woman. "Tell me who the real moron is here, because I don't think it's me. I prefer to use that term for someone who falls for a cheap trick like this"

Mustang was terribly surprised. It seems Envy killed Mustangs friend and he just discovered that it was him who did it.

"Haha! You should see your face! Oh you're not gona believe this! That was the exact same look on Hughes face when I shot him!" Envy said happy "The utter shock, the dumb confusion; you can see every emotion he felt since his own wife shot him! Ah! It was great!" he said so happy.

He made himself look like his wife and shot the man? How terrible. To think that I have been living with a murderer and an evil person and carrying his child, I feel like I'm the monster who should die.

The baby never stopped kicking, I stepped back a little to take a red stone maybe it would cool down, but it seems every time I get near Envy, the child notices his own father and starts kicking.

The ground shook and I immediately looked at what was happening. Envy was turning into a giant hideous beast with many faces attached to his body. There was no sign of the others except for Mustang and Lutenant Hawkeye.

A fight? I didn't know what was going on but I was afraid of losing Envy. Mustang burnt Envy with his flames. Though the giant fire Envy regenerated; he kicked the wall next to him with his tail to try and hit Mustang. Through the giant door in the room, Envy ran away from the flame alchemist in his original form.

"You coward!" Mustang said and ran behind Envy.

Oh no, they were going to kill him! I had to do something to stop them. I ran behind them and thought of a plan to stop Mustang from killing my Envy.