A man from Xing(Unedited)

Chapter fifteen

A man from Xing

            "Good morning delicious." He said while wrapping his arms around me from behind. "I like what your wearing." He said with a smirk on his face. He tried pulling off the only clothing I had on; a buttoned shirt of his; but I hit him on his hand with the spoon I was using to stir the tea.

"Tea?" I said with a childish smile.

We sat in the kitchen and drank tea and ate some biscuits on the side. We talked about many things without mentioning what happened yesterday night. I can remember it clearly, every emotion and every movement. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. I went upstairs to get my robe and Envy went to see who it was.

"Envy you have to come with me; its urgent." A familiar voice said

"Wow, Lust what is it?"

She then whispered something that I couldn't make out.

I wore my robe and showed myself from behind the wall.

"W...Where are you going?"  I asked Envy that was in a hurry

"I won't be late, stay here and don't go anywhere." He said while putting on his shoes. He came closer to me, kissed me fast and ran towards the door. "I love you!" then they both left.

"..."

Did I clean my ears this morning? I need to go wash my face.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

".............!!!"

OH MY GOD!!! ENVY SAID THAT HE LOVES ME!!!

[Later that night]

There was a knock on the door; I ran to it and opened it; but no one was there.

"Hello?"

"Down...here..." a weak voice said

I looked down and saw a man wearing a yellow jacket; with long black hair tied up in ribbon; lying on the ground as if he was defeated or something.

"Are you alright?" I said while helping the man to stand up.

"So...hungry." He said

I helped him to get up and got him to the kitchen. I got him some food and placed them on the table in front of him. He ate and gained back his color.

"Thank you very much I nearly starved to death!" he said with a wide smile on his face.

"What happened to you? You look like you came out of a fight with wolves!"

"My apologies miss...."

"Jinn... my name is Jinn."

"Thank you for your hospitality. I'm sorry if I caused trouble. My name is Ling; Ling Yao."

"Where are you from?"

"I'm from Xing!"

"Xing you say? You crossed the desert to get here?"

"Yes I'm looking for immortality here in Central. If I grasp it, I become the new emperor of Xing."

"..."

"I'm sorry again I forgot to mention that I am the twelfth son of the emperor of Xing."

"A prince searching for immortality huh?"

"Yes, I'm looking for the philosopher's stone."

"The what? Please tell me you don't believe in that."

"It exists don't worry, I came across one once."

"..."  This guy sounded crazy, I don't think Envy would be happy if he saw him here.

"Well then I hope you have a great journey finding the stone. I must ask you to leave at once because the owner of the house doesn't like me talking to strangers."

"My goal here is not only the stone." He said and started approaching me slowly. "I'm looking for a queen. Someone as beautiful as graceful as you ... Beauty!" he said with smirk on his face.

"Beauty run now!" I heard Envy's voice from the living room.

Envy ran into the kitchen and began fighting Ling who turned out to be a fighter as well. I tried to stay away from the fight but I was afraid; afraid that Envy might get hurt. I felt a hand grab me from behind, I saw a masked person in black trying to catch me. What do these people want? I tried fighting that person but he was too fast. I managed after a while of fighting, to pin him on the ground. I took the mask off and saw the face of a girl. Suddenly I felt this strong hit behind my head and fell unconscious.