Babysitting(Unedited)

Chapter thirty

Babysitting

The next day I woke up after a bad night's sleep, I couldn't sleep well because of the constant thinking about Envy and Anastasia and how to actually make Anna believe that Envy is really her father. I wore one of my every day dresses and headed to Anna's room to get her ready for breakfast. Once I got in, I saw the maid combing my angel's hair; Anna saw me in the mirror and came running towards me.

"Mommy! Mommy!" she said and hugged me from my waist. That amazing feeling of motherhood keeps crawling inside me every time she hugs me.

We went to the dining room to have breakfast; I sat at the head of the huge table when Anna sat beside me. We had some boiled eggs and toast with jam and some cheese. Anna usually gets on my nerves when we are at the table, she might be called angel but not all her doings are heaven like. She puts her feet at the table and eats in a non proper way, and every time I tell her to sit well she says: "I'm the princess here this is my castle I do whatever I want" ... just like her father!

A butler came into the room and refilled Anna's cup of milk. It was the first time I see this man. Wait... those eyes! He looked at me and winked.

Damn it Envy, now you're wandering around the castle in disguise?

After breakfast Anna was escorted to her music class when I followed Envy to talk to him.

"Envy!" I called him; he looked back and gave a smirk.

"Hey babe, what's up?"

"What are you thinking going out of that room? What if you get caught? You even winked me and I'm glad no one saw that. You're ruining your cover."

"Says the one who screamed my name out loud!"

I looked at him trying to show him how upset I was; but instead of him apologizing, he was looking at me from head to toes then up again.

"What?" I asked him

"You know I thought you were gona look ugly after you give birth but... damn it you're one hot mom." He said and bit his lip.

I blushed, something Envy was able to do easily to me, but the happy moment didn't last long; sadness and worry overcame once more.

"What is it?"

"I'm just... I'm worried on how to get you and Anna together, how to get us back as one family"

Envy didn't say a word.

"Beauty!" I heard Lings voice calling me.

I panicked, but stayed calm on the outside.

"Who is this young man? This is the first time I see you here" Ling said while approaching us.

"This is ... umm... This is ... Annnaaaa's new ... babysitter!"*NICE SAVE*

"Oh I see"

"Yeah he is gona take care of her while we are off to the ball this evening."

"Very well, you make sure my little girl is always happy and take good care of her, she is my wife's and I most precious treasure." Ling said and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I could already see the anger burn in Envy's eyes that was bowing down by force in front of me and Ling as we made our way back to start the preparations.

[Envy's point of view]

That damn bastard. I can't stand it when he puts his arms around my woman like that and talk about my kid as if she's his when I can do nothing but bow down when I see him. I'm only doing this for Beauty and Anastasia.