The last deciding fight(Unedited)

Chapter thirty two

The last deciding fight

            [Envy's point of view]
Beauty wanted to leave? where are we gona go?why would we go?
"Please Envy lets just get out of here, go out there and live together away from anyone"she said
"what are you saying?!" i said outloud"why are you being so hasty?"
"because if Anna knows you are her father she wont see Ling as hers anymore, what will she say when she sees him?"
I clinched my teeth and gripped my hands in fists, I was so lost, I didnt know what to do.
Suddenly the door opened and in came the last person I wanted to see.
"Beauty are you..." Ling said and looked at us surprised.
"Ling ... I can explain!" Beauty said nervously
"Werent you dead?" Ling asked me in a mad yet calm face expression
"I have my ways... "
"Beauty... can you please explain?"
He said lookong at beauty who was speachless and was on the edge of breaking down.
"Just leave her alone" I said to him
"Be quiet Homonculus, Im sending you back to the land of the dead."
Ling said and took out his sword he had on his waist.
He headed towards me and began attacking me. We were fighting again, for the same reason, for what appearetly belongs to the both of us.
He tried plunging the sword inside my chest but I dodged it, he aimed for my head but dodged that one aswell.
I was weak but still stronger than him.
"I will not let you take away my wife and child!" he screamed while still trying to hit me.
"Dont be so sure about things you're not surtain of." i said while blocking his attack with my hands and kicking him in the stomach.
He went back two steps because of the kick but continued with his attacks.
"Please stop, please!!!"Beauty screamed begging us to stop.
But it was as if no one was there, Ling and I were fighting blindly.
The room was being torn from the strong blade and my body slamming into things from dodging.
"why are you back what do you want?!"ling asked
I ddnt answer though, I didnt want to hurt him because it will hurt Beauty and I didnt want that, thats why I was dodging his attacks.
Suddenly the door opened and in came a small figure.
"MOMY?"
It was Annastasia.
"ANNA GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM!"
Beauty said frightened that Anna might get hurt.
Ling was still fighting, he didnt realise the little girl coming in. I was luring him away from Anna but his sword swing was too wide and it...... piereced...her...body...