The philosopher stone(Unedited)

Chapter twenty six

The philosopher stone

          Tears fell from my eyes. I couldn't believe what I just saw. He died...right in front of my eyes... he burned... he turned into ashes...for... me... and our baby.

I got out of my hiding spot when everyone left the area. I walked like the dead, slowly, putting all my balance against the wall till I got to the spot where he was dying. I fell to my knees hard, but didn't feel any pain. I looked at it, the ashes that remained from his body.

"Envy" I wept silently

Then I released a loud scream that almost shook the ground. I cried out loud, the pain was terrible; it was like my soul was burning. I looked at the ashes after going back to my weeping state, got out of my pocket the envelope of the letter that Envy sent to me telling me he will come to take the stone and placed the ashes inside it. I closed it firmly and held it closer to my heart.

"It hurt you didn't it? The flames burnt didn't they? I'm sorry about all of this Envy. I was being selfish. I didn't know that you were doing so to save me and our baby." I held him closer to me as if trying to mend the broken hearts we both had. "This is all my fault, I'm sorry... I'm so sorry Envy. I should have just said yes to you when you proposed to me; you wanted to die knowing that I was yours didn't you? I'm so stupid and blind and selfish. I'm sorry Envy, please forgive me."

Suddenly I felt a kick, the baby was kicking hard. I was about to give hope but I couldn't do so; if I did all of Envy's sacrifices would have been for nothing. I pulled myself together and headed for an exit. All that I heard were screams and bombs and shooting coming from up.

Finally I found an exit and by the time I got out, the horrifying sounds stopped and all I heard were happy screams and applauses. It was all over.

"BEAUTY!!" a familiar voice was heard. I looked at where the voice was coming from and found Ling. I rushed to be in his arms, to feel safe and secure. He looked at me and started kissing my face and checking me up to see if I was hurt. "Are you alright? Did something happen to you? Are you hurt? How's the baby? Did something bad happen to the both of you...?"

"Ling I'm fine." I interrupted him with a smile. "AHH!" I screamed from pain.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Ling screamed from panic

Ling looked at the floor under me as I fell to my knees from pain and saw water. He looked at me then looked back at the floor, then looked back at me, panicked and screamed

"I NEED A DOCTOR NOWWW!!!"

Ling picked me up and headed into the inside of the destroyed building that was once known as central command. He placed me on the blankets the doctor placed on the couch; he took my hand and started ordering everyone to make sure that my deliverance was a healthy one. I reached to my pocket by secret and took a red stone just like Envy told me to do.

"Princess on the count to three I need you to push as hard as you can." The doctor said. "One...two...THREE PUSH!"

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" I screamed of pain, I felt my insides being torn, I squeezed Ling so hard and pushed so hard I felt my veins were boiling and exploding.

"You can do this Beauty I'm right here." Ling said

"Again princess... one two three PUSH"

"AAAAHHHHHH!!!! I can't do this I can't!"

"Beauty look at me I'm right here" Ling said "You are strong and you can do this, I love you Beauty" he said then kissed my head

"One last push princess, one; two three PUSH!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

And finally it was heard, the screams of my beautiful little baby. I gasped for air, and tried to gain vision again. I looked at the doctor who was holding my precious in his hands as he said with a smile.

"Congratulations my lords, it's a beautiful baby girl."

I looked at Ling to see if he was upset for having a girl and not a boy but saw a huge smile and a tear on his cheek. He took the girl he thought was his in his arms and said.

"Anastasia... so beautiful! My Anna!"

"Anastasia is such a beautiful name" I said

He placed my daughter in my arms and kissed my head

"I told you, you can do it." He said and smiled

The doctor talked to him and took him aside to take care of a few things outside.

"I will be right back you stay here." He said and left the room

I looked at the beautiful purpled hair little girl feeding from me and smiled, my happy tears crawled from my eyes.

She slowly opened her eyes, and for the first time I saw them. That sad but beautiful color, those angry yet loving eyes; pure purple eyes of the once evil Envy, became the eyes of the innocent yet deadly philosopher stone, the eyes of the ultimate weapon; the eyes of his daughter and mine, our Anastasia.