Decision(Unedited)

Chapter nineteen

Decision

            I went back to room 33 after my day with Ling. I made my decision and answered his question. Tears were in his eyes when I answered, so in mine.

"Had a nice day with the Xing guy?"

My heart dropped when I heard Envy's voice in the dark room. I slowly turned to see an angry Envy sitting on the bed.

"Nice dress you have on by the way. Your new 'fiancée' has a really good taste in fashion."

"I ... I'm..." I said chocking on my words

"I don't even want to hear your voice." he said with a look on his face.

"Please let me explain."

"There is nothing to explain, I saw you, I was there, both of you were crying of happiness when you said yes to him."

"I was crying of sadness..."

"You hugged him too!"

"Let me explain please..."

"And better than that, you kissed!"

"Listen to me please..."

"I'm never kissing you again, I'm never seeing you again, and you're just a plain bitch."

I slapped him after that last word. He looked at me surprised and didn't say a word.

"None of this would have happened if you agreed on taking me away from this place and living with me and our baby." I said to him with tears in my eyes. "All I want is a family, a father for my baby; someone who will be there to be called dad. How am I the bad person here? Is it wrong to do all of this for my baby? I'm sorry for trying to be a good parent, something you aren't doing at all."

He was surprised from what I said and stayed silent all the time.

"You think I like this?" I continued "What will I do when everyone finds out I'm pregnant? The first thing they will wonder is who is the father? I won't let them hurt my baby. I can't let it happen!"

I began to sob and cry. He slowly lifted his hand to wipe away my tear.

"Don't touch me!" I screamed at him "I don't want liars to touch me."

"Liars?" he asked

"You promised to keep me and our child safe. How are you going to do so when my belly starts growing and everyone notices that I'm pregnant?"

"I... I'm..."

"Just go! You lied to me from day one. All of this was a lie. All of it!"

He made his way to the window and placed his hand on it to jump out. But he looked at me and said in a gentle sad tone.

"I never lied when I said I love you."

He left the room and vanished in the dark forest.