Chapter 15

Beauty's POV

We drove over to Carnell's house to get my lil man. I missed him so much. I was ready to go home and chill for the rest of the day. We pulled up in Nell's driveway and RJ cut the ignition off. I rushed out the car and ran to the door. I knocked on it. "Who is it! " Nell yelled through the door. "B and RJ! " I yelled back eager to see Tre. He opened the door and stepped aside to let us in. We walked through and Tre came crawling to me. "Hi baby." I smiled picking him up. He giggled. I walked with him and say on the couch. "Where Chanise at?" I asked wondering why she ain't come running to the door. "She upstairs sleeping. Please don't wake her, her ass been up all night. " He flopped down frowning. When him and RJ frown, their eyebrows furrow and their lips toot a little. It's adorable. "We can keep her for you if you want. " RJ spoke up. "Nah, Mama coming to get her. " He closed his eyes. Within 5 minutes he was out. I went and got all of Tre's things and we walked out the house. RJ locked his door and I buckled Tre in the carseat. I got in the passenger seat and RJ came and got in the drivers seat. He cut on the car and backed out the driveway. We fled down the street listening to Honest.

Dark Marzal on me I'm just honest

Rock star my swag I'm just honest

Everything exotic I'm just honest

Gold all on my neck I'm just honest

Yeah, I'm just honest

We got the club on smash

Name another nigga hot I'm just honest

Gold bottles on bottles, I'm just honest

100,000 on watches I'm just honest

Coupes all on coupes, I'm just honest

I keep a gang of bad bitches with me too

And we ain't never going back to what we used to do

I was gon' lie to you but I had to tell the truth

I'm just being honest

A few more songs played before we arrived home. Tre was sleeping and I was tired as hell.

RJ'S POV

Beauty got out the car and took the keys from me. I unbuckled Tre and got him out. By the time I got him and his bag out, and walked in the house her shoes were off and she was on the couch snoring lightly. I took Tre up to his room and laid him in his crib. I dropped his bag and went back downstairs to get Beauty.

I picked her up and carried her up the stairs to the room. I laid her on the bed and took off her sweater. I threw it in the hamper and covered her up. I took off my everything and put on so basketball shorts. I climbed in the bed and drifted off to sleep.

*

*

*

*

I woke up and checked the clock. It was 6:30. Beauty and Tre was up, I heard them giggling downstairs.

I got out the bed, walked to the bathroom, used it, washed my face, and my hands. I walked downstairs to find these two on the floor playing. Tre crawled to Beauty and she stood him up on her legs. He grabbed on her cheeks and hair and she kissed his face. After 5 minutes she looked up at me and smiled. She mouthed "come here". I walked over to her and sat down. "Babe, I'm hungry. Can we go out to eat?" She leaned on my shoulder. "Where you wanna go?" I leaned my head on hers watching Tre. She giggled "One of those restaurants on the boardwalk." She sighed. I tapped her thigh and she picked her head up. I got up and helped her up. She picked up Tre and we walked up the stairs.

Beauty's POV

I gave Tre a bath first. He's so bad. He splashed water on me, then he kept throwing the toys out the tub. So, I washed him quickly and took him out. I wrapped him in a towel and carried him in his room. I dried him off and lotioned him up. I put baby powder on him and then his diaper. "RJ! Come get this baby dressed, I gotta take a shower! " I yelled putting Tre in his crib. RJ walked up on me and I looked up at him. "Don't be yelling at me like you got pressure. "He looked down on me and smirked. "Boy, if you don't get out my way, me and you gone fight nigga." I laughed pushing him in the chest only for him not to move. "Gimme a kiss first." He picked me up. "Fine. " I picked his lips and jumped down. He picked up Tre and walked to his closet while I walked out the room and went to get clean.

When I came out the shower, they both were dressed and ready. I dried my body off and put on lotion. I could see my stomach getting bigger and I smiled looking at it. I wrapped the towel around me and walked to the dresser. I put on my bra and panties and walked in the closet. I picked up my BHM KDs and sat them on the counter. I searched through the closet, and found some black ripped skinny jeans and a purple crewneck that had "BLESSED" in gold greek letters. I put all of it on and walked out the closet. I walked to my vanity and put my hair in a high, tucked bun. I grabbed my phone and stood at the body mirror. "RJ. Come take a picture with me." I turned and looked. He got up with Tre and came. I snapped a few pictures and posted the best one on IG.

Beautyfull: Flexin. Nigga we just flexin. Niggas never loved us, do it look like we stressin?

I locked my phone and we were headed out the door.

_____________

Sorry I took so long. But, here's something there's a second part to it