Chapter 27

Beauty's POV

"RJ... I can't yet." I said touching his nose. "Damn. How long we got left ma?" he pouted pulling me closer. "Two more weeks. Gimme kiss." I said poking my lips out. He pecked my lips and I climbed on to of him and laid my head on his chest. "B. You think we should try for some more babies?" RJ whispered to me. My eyes shot open. "RJ. Give it a couple years. It's hard carrying and pushing kids bae." I said closing my eyes. He chuckled and rubbed my back until I dosed off.

*

*

*

*

I woke up and looked at the clock. It's 10:45. I climbed off of RJ and headed to the kitchen downstairs. I looked in the fridge and found some fruit. I out that on the counter and went back to pick out some red wine that was also in there. I opened the bottle and took out a nice glass that had never been used. I poured a nice amount and put a temporary top on it. I took my bowl of fruit and wine to the island counter in the kitchen and sat down on it. I swished the wine in the glass and took a sip from it. I grabbed one of the strawberries out of the bowl and nibbled on that.

I honestly couldn't wait to get to Atlanta. I was ready to start over. I just wanted a new beginning. I wished my brother was here to see me become the woman I am today. I also wished he was here to see me try to become the best I can be. Also, I want stop depending on RJ's money. I need to get my own. I wish my dad was here to see this too. He'll probably say "I didn't make all this money so that my princess had to work". I just want to become more than a mother and a girlfriend. I want to be a mother, a wife, and about my money. Atlanta is the place for us. I want my babies to grow up in a place way better than what I had. I promised myself I would give my children better. That's what I'm going to do.

"B. I gotta go out. Nell just called me about something I'll be back okay ma? " RJ said coming up behind me and kissing my cheek. "This the only night we have alone and you going out? Iight. Be safe. " I said getting up and drinking the last bit of wine in my glass. I sat it on the counter and got off the stool. "Gimme a kiss before you go." I said walking up to him and grabbing his hand. He looked mad. "Shontelle no." he said looking away. I pulled his face softly towards me. "I can't have a kiss before you go?" I said getting mad. He looked off somewhere else. "Fine." I said stepping back and walking away. I was halfway out the kitchen when he pulled me back. He gave me a rough and passionate kiss. I wasn't ready. I couldn't even catch my breath. I pulled away and he smirked at how I was breathing. "You think you slick boy." I smiled grabbing his hand and walking him to the door. I'll see you when you get back. Please come back when you say you are okay? " I pouted. "Okay. I'll be back around one." He said stepping out the door. I locked it behind him and went into the room to make plans.

RJ's POV

I got in the car and pulled out the driveway. I sped off to the trap and meet up with my brother and a few others. He said he had something for us. In about 35 minutes I got there and parked around the back.

After I got inside I walked into our meeting room. The table was a circle meaning all of us were equal, nobody greater than the other. I took my seat and we started. "RJ. You gone have to postpone Atlanta for about two days." Dean whispered to mean. I nodded and started to pay attention. "It's some new boys who trying to make their home here. We have to come up with some shit that'll beat what they have and if we spread out we can make this even bigger and get closer to the top. " Nell says. "I can see if Johnnie got some new shit for us." Tay said leaning up in the seat. "Or we can just knock they asses off one by one. " Black said leaning back in his chair. "I ain't up for no gunplay y'all." I said looking at Black. "I'm moving to Atlanta so I can recruit there. I got people. Tay you connect with Johnnie and Black you make sure Johnnie don't try to sell that shit to anybody else. Get that done today. Dre, just watch them niggas and make sure they not giving no disrespect. " I said. They all nodded. "And I got a treat for y'all especially you RJ. " Nell said smiling. We got up and went all the way to the back to see Bo tied up to a damn chair. I'm calling B down here for this one. I walked out and called her. She picked up fast. After I told her what was up she said she'll be on her way. I walked back in the room. "I got a surprise visitor for him. " I smiled seeing his ass sleep in a damn chair. Wake yo punk ass up! " I yelled in his ear. He jumped up fast as fuck. "To be a kingpin you real froggy. " Black said mugging him. "If you gone kill me. Kill me nigga. " Bo said jumping at me. "Nigga. Don't jump at me like I'm one of your niggas. I got a lil friend for you. " I whispered walking away.

Beauty's POV

I was speeding to this address RJ told me. I was eager to see this nigga. I parked in the back as he said and then I called him. He gave me some instructions and hung up. I got out and walked to the door. I did the knock and this big ass teddy bear nigga opened the door. "Damn you fine. What's yo business here? " he said tryna make conversation. "RJ and Bo is my business. This B." I said showing him my eyes. "Oh I'm sorry." he said letting me in. I walked until I got to my destination. I opened the door and everybody was in there. RJ grabbed me by my waist. "Why yall get these naked girls here? Don't make me embarrass you." I whispered in his ear. "I'll explain it at home. " he said kissing my cheek. "Mhm okay. " I replied.

RJ's POV

My baby looked good in her all black damn. But we doing business right now. I walked with her up to the chair. "This is Bo? He don't even look intimidating y'all. This bony ass man? I need some gloves, he dirty though." she said looking at Dean. Bo eyes got big. "Mhm. Yeah she know your business." She said as Dean handed some gloves to her. She put them on her hands. "You dirty. Just nasty. I know you got HIV. I know where you got it too. Tyrone sound familiar? I know it does. But I'm done talking. You fucked up almost a year of my damn life. " She said grabbing a big ass knife. His eyes damn near came out his head. We backed up to the wall. The first thing she did was stabbed him in his manhood. He howled in pain. "Don't ever fuck her ass over." Black whispered to me still looking at her. She kicked him in his chest and the chair flew backwards. I knew she was letting her anger out because of him and all her other issues. She took the brass knuckles and hit him hard in the face and chest. Blood started coming out his mouth. All I heard was the blows she was handing out and the muffled screams he was giving back. After a while she got tired and took the gun. She shot a clean hole in his head twice and kicked his body. I walked with her out the room. I led her to my office and grabbed some sweats, a shirt, and some shoes. I walked her into the bathroom and she rinsed the gloves off and threw them in the trash. I helped her take her clothes off and wash up. She put on what I gave her and we walked out together. The boys gone burn all that shit so I'm heading home. We walked to the cat in silence and when we got in the car she was cool. "Remind me to never cross you." I said pulling onto the road. She started laughing.

I love her. No, fuck that. I'm in love with her.