Chapter 6

RJ's POV

The doctor came in and I woke Beauty up. "His body is reacting to infections. It's fighting off germs that's all, he'll be just fine.You guys can go at anytime. Just keep him hydrated." He smiled and walked out the room. I seen Beauty relax as she got up. "Thanks for everything RJ." She picked up a sleeping Tre and wrapped him in a blanket. "No need to thank me." I got up and opened the door for her. We got to the car and I grabbed Tre from her. I put him in his carseat while she got in the front. I walked around and got in.

Beauty's POV

When we got to the house it was six in the morning. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stepped in when it started to fog and I stayed in for 30 minutes. I pulled back the shower curtain and RJ was sitting on the sink. I immediately covered myself. "Why you covering yourself? I seen it before, all of.it." he chuckled. "Whatever, hand me my towel please?" I laughed and reached for it. "Nah. Come here." he smiled. "No.","Well no towel.","Fine." I stepped out and reached for it. I leaned in to get it from behind his back and he leaned in and kissed me. Then put his forehead to mine. "I miss you." He said looking in my eyes. I tried talking but I didn't make a sound. "How about this, after work. We go on a little date. Tre gone stay with my momma." He smiled. I just nodded. He jumped off the counter and left. I grabbed the towel and headed to the room. I put on my underwear and walked to the closet. I picked out my Taxi12s, red capris, a white chiffon shirt and a black bandana to tie around my hair. I put everything on and walked downstairs. Tre and RJ were gone. I grabbed my purse and phone. I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the Mercedes keys. I locked the door and got in. I pulled out and drove to work.

I walked into Forever 21, walked to the back, and clocked in. It was going to be a long day and I couldn't wait to get home.