Chapter 42

Beauty's POV

RJ and I were in the water; he was groping me and kissing on me. "RJ stop. We're in public." I groaned pushing his chest. "So." he shrugged. "So.. Stop." I said splashing water on him. He picked me up as if he was about to throw me. I wrapped myself around him. "We're both going down." I smiled. He shrugged and we both went under water. We came back up and my eyes were on fire. "You're lucky I love you cause I would've killed anybody else." I said lauging. He chuckled and I opened my eyes to look up at him. I looked up at him and he smiled at me. "You're beautiful." he smiled at me. I blushed and looked at the water around us, breaking the gaze. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. "I'm serious. You take care of the kids and all, and still manage to look so damn beautiful." he said kissing my forehead. "And your a wonderful man, RJ." I smiled up at him. He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the water to the pavilion where the cakes were set up.

I opened the three boxes of cake; one for RJ, one for Nell, and one for Tre. All three of them were large because we had so many people attend. RJ picked up his son and Nell stood beside him. We started to sing happy birthday to them; RJ was smiling at me, Tre was looking around at everybody, and Nell was starting down Jayla. They blew out their candles and I cut each of them a piece of their cake. Then I left it open for everybody to cut their own pieces.
*
*
*

We were back at the house around five o'clock. I put Tre in the tub and quickly washed him. I grabbed him out with a towel and carried him to my room. "RJ go shower before you take a nap. You not gone lay in my bed dirty." I said right before he laid down. I dried him off and threw on his basketball shorts. He was so tired, he couldn't keep his eyes open. "Aww. Come on baby." I said picking him up. He layouts his head on my shoulder and I walked him to his room.

RJ's POV

I watched B move nonstop, from the time she woke all of us up, to the time she made sure we got our rest. I seen how much hurt I caused her and I felt pitiful. She catered more to her friends and her family than she did for herself. All we did to repay her was cause her pain; her mom turned against her and killed her father, Jayla faked her death, and I was the cheater. I appreciate her so much. Without her I wouldn't have my children, and my life wouldn't be in order. She stole my heart when I first walked out of the school's main office and she's had it ever since.

I got up and went into the bathroom to shower.

When I got out she was laying in the bed sprawled out. I knew she was tired from falling asleep while our children were screaming in the car. I put on my boxers and laid on top of her. I kissed her lips and she opened her eyes. "Move so I can sleep." I said ad she laughed. I got in my spot and she got close to me. "I Love you." I mumbled and kissed her too. "I love you too." she said and snuggled into me.