Recap

"Look we got something we need to talk about." He looked at me with sadness and seriousness in his face. "Hold on." I said while picking up Tre and putting him in the smaller crib next to us. RJ sat up on the bed with his back on the headboard. I came up and straddled him. "What did you want to tell me?" I ask with his face in my hands. "Imma need you and him to move out and find a place." I put my hands down and stared at him in shock. "What? Why?" I asked with tears welling up. "You just have to go, it's not safe for you or him." He rubbed his face with his hand. "So it's safer for us to be by ourselves? Okay. I COMPLETELY understand. " I got up and started packing my things. Within 3 hours everything was packed and my nose was sore from sniffling and my eyes red and puffy from crying. I grabbed Tre and put him in his carrier. I grabbed all our bags and put them in the car. I came back to get Tre. "Tre say bye to daddy cause I don't think you'll be seeing him anytime soon." I grabbed the carrier and walked on the porch. RJ was standing in the door. I threw him the house key. "Bye Royce. See you around. Be safe." I left with a face that was flooded with tears. I put Tre in the backseat carefully and proceeded to get in my car. I backed out of the driveway and left not knowing where to go. I was now a heart broken girl with a newborn, with no defined place to go.