Chapter 8

Beauty's POV

I nodded my head as he pulled me into the kitchen. I knew RJ was upstairs but I needed a way to let him hear me. I looked around and seen a lot of glass cases and cups and everything. As the man pulled me around I started kicking wildly knocking everything down on to the floor and they fell with a crushing sound. I could tell whoever holding me was new at it cause he didn't even cuff his hand on my mouth, he put it flat. So I bit the hell out of it and he screamed and let me go. I ran as fast as I could ever the glass and up the stairs until I was yanked down by my bun. He sat on top of me and started wailing. I punched him in his face and next thing I know, blood was everywhere and his body slumped over me. I opened my eyes fully and RJ was standing behind him putting the gun down.

He walked up to me and pulled that demon man off of me and picked me up. "Royce, put me down." He sighed and continued carrying me up the stairs. "Royce, put me dow-" "No. You got glass all in yo feet ma. I'm not putting you down." He sat me on the counter in his bathroom and that's when I started to feel it. He leaned over me to get tweezers and peroxide out the cabinet. He grabbed that and kneeled down in front of me. "You got two big ass pieces in yo foot. How the hell?" He looked at me with amusement in his eyes. "It's not funny RJ. I was tryna get you down here without me yelling. Then I had to run from him, but he was faster than me." I said watching him take the pieces out. "Well, from now on you and Tre should sleep in my room, with me. Did you think about Atlanta too?" He said now dabbing that damn peroxide on my foot. I sucked in air from the burning. "That's fine. And, I think we should but we need to get rid of Bo or whatever his name is. Cause I'm not gonna keep scarring myself running from these niggas." I said getting down off the counter. "I need another shower." I said walking across the room limping. I limped down the hallway into my room while RJ called his boys to clean that body up and grabbed some more underwear and pajamas and went back to RJ's bathroom. I took those bloody clothes off and started running bathwater. I stepped in but unfortunately failed. I hated this but I had to do it. "RJ! Come here!" I yelled adding bubbles. He ran in and stopped in his tracks. "You need help huh?" He asked laughing. "It's not funny!" I yelled laughing. He walked over and helped me in the tub. "You know you gone help me out this tub though?" I laughed. "I'm bout to go to sleep ma." He smiled backing up. 'No! Then I won't be able to get out." I splashed water on him and he stood there in wet clothes. He smiled and took his shirt off. He walked to me and stood over me at the edge. He took off his pants and boxers and climbed in with me. "What you doing?" I looked at him crazy. "This is so I won't forget." He pulled me on top of him. "I'm supposed to be taking a bath not cuddled up with you in a tub of hot water." I laughed. "Hold up." He said reaching for a washcloth. He grabbed it and dipped it in the water reaching around and rubbing my back with it. "You so goofy." I giggled and tried to get out. "You not getting out. You ain't wash yet." He said with a lustful look. "Fine." I shrugged. He dipped the rag and ran the cloth up my back and down my shoulders and arms. Then, he sat up and pecked my lips. "RJ we not finna do this.." I looked to the side and he grabbed my chin softly and kissed me again. I laid my head on his shoulder as he stood up with me in his arms and carried me out the bathroom.

He laid me down on his bed and kissed on my collarbone. He started rubbing his hands up and down my figure. "RJ wait." I spoke up. "What's wrong Beauty?" He looked up at me. "Remember, this my second time. Don't hurt me." I kissed his forehead. He smiled and kissed from my lips, to my jawbone, to the crook of my neck, to my collarbone.

Narrator's POV

RJ positioned himself infront of Beauty and eased in. She arched her back and gasped which drove him crazy. He started to ease himself in and out slowly until she started begging to go faster. So, he did as she said going faster and hitting the right spots. She moaned and whimpered but never screamed causing him to like it more. He slowed down to pleasure her more than his self. He could tell it was working by the way she dug her nails in his back. A few minutes later she released and so did he. They fell asleep together in each others arms.

_________________________________________________

Sorry I took so long but I been busy during the beginning of the year.

They back together or nah?
Will they move to Atlanta?
Will more people come after them?
Will they make it?