Chapter 16

* 4 Months Later*

RJ's POV

It's May, Beauty is now 6 months pregnant, and getting on my last nerve, but I love her. "RJ! Bring me some cookies and watermelon! " She yelled from the room. I walked to the fridge and grabbed the Publix watermelon. I closed that and took some of my momma homemade cookies and put them on a napkin. I grabbed this nasty ass combination and took it to her. She smiled and I bent down to put it on her lap. Then, she pulled my shirt and kissed me. I smiled at her. "I love you." I whispered kissing her forehead. "I love you too." She smiled. Tre came walking in the room. I walked to him and picked him up. "Hey lil man. What's gud? " I looked at him. "He giggled. "Daddy! " I laughed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Babe, we got stuff to do today, you coming? " I looked at her finishing off the watermelon. She ate the rest and then looked at me. "Yeah. Imma get dressed. " She said getting out the bed. I missed and walked to Tre's nursery.

We gotta move to a bigger house. I only got a few months left. I said we was going to Atlanta and forgot.

I put Tre on a red t-shirt, grey cuffed jeans, and his Kds to match. After I did that, I walked with him back to our room. I walked in the closet. I put on some loose bermuda shorts, a black tank that said "Parental Advisory Explicit Content", and my concord 11s. Not too long after I finished dressing beauty walked in with her underwear on. "I don't know what to wear... I don't wanna wear a dress, I wanna be fresh like y'all. " She said pouting and looking at me. "Get one of those see through shirts y'all girls wear." I moved and let her choose one. I don't know what they called. She pulled out a white one. While she pulled a black undershirt over her belly I looked through the hangers and found some black skinnies. I handed that to her and she put it all on. "You gone pick out my clothes one of these days. " I pulled her to me and kissed her.

Beauty's POV

After RJ walked in I put on my infrared 6s and walked out the closet. I grabbed my phone and headed out the room door. I walked down the stairs to meet RJ and Tre at the door. RJ opened the door and I snatched up Tre before he ran in the street. I picked him up and walked out. RJ closed the door and locked up while I walked to the Range. Before I could open the door, he took Tre out my arms. "Get in the truck ma. I got it. " He said putting him in and buckling him up. I got in and he jogged around and got in. He cut the ignition on and not too long after we were gone.

We stopped to his mama house. I guess she was having a get together today. He pulled up and parked. He got out while I was opening the door. He came and helped me down out this tall thing. When my feet got down safely, he let me go and got Tre out. We walked up the walkway to her door and I knocked. She opened it and gave me a hug. "Hey Beauty. Hi babygirll!" She said bending down and kissing my belly. I smiled and walked straight to the kitchen. I grabbed a plate and put potato salad and baked beans on it. I grabbed a spoon and dug in. I was leaning on the counter grabbing when Araela came in. "Hey babymama." She smiled and walked over rubbing my belly. "Hey Rae. " I smiled giving her a kiss on the cheek. "How miss thing treating you in there? " She said leaning on the counter next to me. "She's better than her brother Tremaine. He tried to beat me up. But she have her moments. " I said finishing off the rest of the food on my plate. "Aye! Rae where do I - Who is this?" Some man walked in yelling. He was at least 6 feet even. He was a caramel color and muscular. I won't lie, he was intimidating but I wasn't gonna show it. "This is Shontelle, everybody call her Beauty." Rae looked at me. "What she doing here though? I don't know her." He got real disrespectful. I just tilted my head to the side and bit my lip so I wouldn't stress my baby out. I pushed myself off the counter and started walking out the kitchen and passed him. Before I got all the way out he grabbed my wrist, walked ahead of me and pulled me on the patio outside. I squinted my eyes as the sunlight hit my face. "Who is this? I told y'all family only! I don't need no snakes! " I looked at him like he was retarded. "Nigga. Ain't nobody a snake. I been here for a while now. Let my ass go! " I yelled snatching my hand away. "Yo O'shea (oh-shay). That's my girl B." RJ said calling me over to him. I walked to him and he pulled me down on his lap. "Who is that? And where is my baby? " I laid my head in the crook of his neck. That's my brother, the one that was in jail for you know... and playing with Chanise somewhere." He whispered and put his hand on my stomach, then she kicked. "Shea! Don't be grabbing her like that!" Tina hit him in the chest. "Ma! I don't know her! " He still going on about this. "You okay baby?" she asked rubbing my arm. I nodded and snuggled up closer against RJ.

I sat there and just watched and listened to everybody talk. After a while, I got off of RJ lap and walked in the house to find Chanise on the floor sleep and Tre playing with the bear by himself. I picked up Chanise and put her on the bed. I put pillows around her so she didn't fall off. "Come on Tre." I called so he could get up. "Mama! " he got up and grabbed my leg. "Yes baby." I picked him up and started walking. He pointed to his mouth. I nodded and walked into the kitchen. I fixed him some food and he followed me back out the door. "B, where my daughter at? " Nell called out to me. "She sleep." I mouthed. "Oh hell no, let me wake her up. She not bout to bother me all damn night. " He got up and went in the house. I sat down at a table and Tre came over. I put him on my lap and started feeding him and eating some myself. Then, all the sunlight was out my face. I looked up at RJ and his brother. I flared my nose and went back to feeding both of my babies. "Beauty." RJ gritted. "Yeah?" I looked at him. "Shea this is Beauty. She's my girlfriend an babymama. This little one is Tremaine. Your nephew. And there's another one but we haven't chosen the name." He looked at his brother. O'shea looked at me. "Oh, this is the girl you was telling me about? I'm sorry ma. I thought you were one of Araela's rat ass friends. " He smiled and sat down. RJ came and sat next to me. "I hope you don't have no hard feelings towards me about your brother. It's the game." He looked at me with sympathy. "No hard feelings." I nodded. "Can I hold him? " He pointed at Tre. I nodded and RJ passed Tre to him. Tre took a liking towards him instantly. He was playing with his face and making faces at him. We'll have to visit more often. I stood up and walked in the house to find a bathroom.

I eventually found one 5 minutes later. I did what I had to do and got up. I flushed the toilet and washed my hands. I looked in the mirror and tears were flowing. I never thought that I would look my brothers killer in the face. I wish my brother wasn't dead. However, if he didn't I would've never knew RJ and have these two beautiful creations. So, it's very bittersweet.

I stood at the sink 5 extra minutes. I washed my face and took a breath. I walked out right into RJ who was holding his arms out. I walked into him and he engulfed me in them. "You okay ma?" He put his chin on top of my head. "I'm fine." I replied into his shirt. He let go and so did I. He grabbed my hand and we walked back outside. "Aye y'all we finna head out." RJ called out to his family. They said their goodbyes and I went and got Tre. Me and my baby walked out of Tina's house holding hands to the car.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

"RJ! Where are you! " I walked around the house looking for RJ. Tre was sleeping in his room and I needed company. After a couple of doors, I found him in the gameroom smoking a blunt. He looked at me and I backed up a little. "I'll come back when you finish." I backed out the doorway. "What you want? " He asked. "Come lay with me when you finished?" I peeped through the door. "Okay." He did putting it to his lips and pulling again. I closed the door and went upstairs to shower. I walked in the room taking my clothes off on the way. By the time I got to the bathroom, I only had to take off my underwear. I turned on the shower and stripped off the rest of my clothes. I tied my hair up and stepped in. I was in a rush to get in the bed so I stayed in for 15 minutes max. I turned it off and stepped out. I grabbed a towel and dried off. I wrapped it around and walked into that cold ass room. I put on lotion and some underwear. I found one of RJ's white tees and threw it on. I laid in the bed, got under the covers and picked up my phone. Not too long after RJ walked in. I put my phone on the nightstand and watched him walk to the front of the bed. He took his shirt off, lift the covers up, climb in between my legs and his head peeped up at the top. "Why you so silly?" I laughed at his craziness. He chuckled and kissed me and then kissed my stomach. I giggled at the baby kicking while his face laid there. "She tryna stomp my face in?" He opened his eyes wide. I laughed at him closing my eyes. "Babe, leave her alone." I smiled playing in his hair. He moved on my side and turned towards me. I turned to face him and he put his forehead to mine. "You know I love you right? " He smiled. "I love you too." I smiled kissing him and putting my face in the crook of his neck. "Why do you like doing that? " I felt him smile. "Hush. It's comfortable." I snuggled closer. He wrapped his arms around me, kissed my forehead, and we drifted off to sleep. Just like that.

______________

Did you guys like it?? Comment Fan Vote ♡♥♡♥♡

I couldn't take it, I had to edit a lil bit. no major differences.