Chapter 43

Beauty's POV

"Mommy!" Tre yelled in my face. I opened my eyes and looked up at the clock. It was 6:30. "Yes Tre." I said getting up and checking the clock, it was 6:30. "I'm hungry." he pouted. "Okay." I said getting up. "Tre. Go wake your goddy up and I'll have your food ready." I said sending him down the hall.

I pulled the leftovers out from the party and put a little bit on a separate plate for Tre. "B. Get your baby so I could get ready. You have to do my hair too." She said passing RJ to me. "I ain't doing nothing elaborate." I said sitting him at the table and putting the plate in the microwave. "Tre." I said walking to his chair and squatting next to him. "Huh?" he said looking down at me. "You had a good birthday?" I said smiling at him. "Yes mommy." he nodded and the microwave went off. "I got a birthday present for you. Let me get your food." I said getting up and taking his food out. I grabbed a plastic spoon and put it on the plate. "Here." I said putting it on front of him. "Thank you." he said picking up his spoon. "You're welcome." I said sitting in a different chair.

When he was finished, I carried him upstairs and put him down. He ran off down the hall and I turned the opposite way to put on my clothes and get ready. When I walked in, I went straight into the bathroom. RJ was at the sink brushing his teeth. I hugged him from behind, feeling his muscles and inhaling his scent. "Babe. Don't get dead drunk tonight." I said as I felt him straighten up. He moved my arms from around him and turned to face me. "Look, I know you hate it. I promised it would never happen again. I love you too much to break the promise." he spoke as I grabbed his hand. "Okay." I smiled. He bent down and pecked my lips, he smiled as I leaned into him. "Okay love connection! Sorry to interrupt, but Beauty I need you to do my hair now since I'm rolling with Nell." she smiled and tilted her head. "Alright she coming. Give us like 5 minutes." RJ said cheesing back. "Nasty." she said fake gagging and then walked off laughing. "Even if I was to go there with you five minutes wouldn't be enough." I said tippy toeing and biting his ear. I walked out and went to the other bathroom where Jayla was sitting on the stool. "I don't care what you do. Just do it." she said shrugging. I plugged I'm the flat iron and went to work.

When I was done, her hair was down her back. "I love it so much, thank you." she aid hugging me and turning back to the mirror. She took her makeup out as I left the bathroom.

On the way back to my room, I stopped by Tierra to make sure she was okay. "She was still sleeping but I picked her up anyway. He little fingers latched to the top of my shirt and her eyes opened." Hey Tierra." I smiled looking at her. She started to whine. "Somebody's hungry." RJ mumbled as he took her from me and headed downstairs. His pants and shoes were on but he still didn't put on a shirt.

I walked into the bathroom and started to brush my teeth. After that, I washed my face and moisturized it. I don't wear makeup a lot, but since we were taking a lot of pictures tonight, I was going to go ahead and do something. I did the black smokey eyes and a black lipstick. I put my curly hair to the side. I slid the shirt down to get it off of my body since I forgot to do it before putting on my makeup. I slid off the shorts as well and went to get my outfit out of my suitcase. "B. I'm out Nell's outside. We'll see y'all there." Jayla said. I looked up at her and she was too cute. She had on a long black jersey tank that had "Dope" with the number 21 on the front and back in white, and a gold Cuban link chain with gold hoops. She had on the black and gold Giuseppe's to top it off. It was like a high class, hood look that fit her. "Alright JayJay. That's if you make it there cause you know Nell." I said winking. "Girl Bye." she said laughing and walking away.

RJ's POV

"Bye nigga. " Jayla said mushing me as she walked to the door. I chuckled, she better be glad I had my daughter in my arms, cause she would've got dropped. Well, gently. Anyway, I walked up the stairs and seen B getting dressed. I couldn't wait to marry her, she smiled at me as I walked in. "MA!" Tierra yelled snapping me out of my trance. She reached for Beauty and Beauty grabbed her. She was fully dressed now and looking beautiful.