Chapter 26

Beauty's POV

I woke up in the bed by myself. I sat up and looked around. I got out of the bed and went to the restroom. I used it and went straight to the sink to wash my hands. I walked out the bathroom, through our room, down the hallway, and into the kid's room. There RJ was waking Tre up. "Good morning RJ." I said announcing myself. "Morning B. My mom having a brunch this morning. You wanna go?" he said looking at me. "Sure. What time does it start?" I said going to get a whining Tierra. "It's at 11:30. It's 10 right now." he said picking up Tre. I walked over to him. "Good morning baby." I smiled and kissed his forehead. He said back a whole bunch of gibberish, but it was okay. I knew he was saying it back. I walked with Tierra to our bathroom and RJ went seperate with Tre into the other.

I rinsed out the sink and grabbed all the necessary things she needed to take a bath. I put them on the counter top and start fixing the water for her. I kept feeling under the faucet until it was nice and warm. I took off her onesie and her pamper and I sat her in the sink . Still holding her, I put her Johnson Johnson baby soap on her little wash cloth, put it under the water, and started to clean her with it. She giggled and played in the water until I was finished. I rinsed all the soap out of the cloth and wiped her face off. Of course Tee didn't like it and started screaming and crying. I picked her up out of the sink and wrapped her little towel around her. She had slowed down on the loud screams but she still was whining. I carried her into her room and sat her in her crib and dried her off. I made sure she was okay in there before I went in her p pamper container and picked out one of her outfits. I laid that over the side of the crib and grabbed the baby lotion and powder off the nightstand. All of her kicking unwrapped the towel so I had to wrap it back. I picked her up and sat in the rocking chair with her. I put baby lotion on her body as RJ walked in with Tre loud self. "We made a busy child." he mumbled trying to keep him still. I shook my head and got up with Tierra and placed her on the changing table. I powdered her and lifted her legs to put the diaper under her. I snapped the diaper on real fast and I grabbed her clothes to put them on. It was around her feeding time anyway. I put her black onesie on and snapped the bottom together. I put her on a pair of pink shorts and her white socks. I made sure to get a bib that matched and put it on for her. "RJ Imma go take a shower. If she gets hungry, I pumped late last night. Warm it up and give her that. You know Tee gone keep busy in the meantime. Give me five to ten minutes." I said while sitting Tee up safely in her pillow thing. I walked out the room and went into mine. I picked out my underwear and took it in the bathroom with me. I turned the shower on and stepped in. I was too hungry to get cold breakfast leftovers. I put the body wash on the washcloth and made sure to wash everything. After I rinsed, I washed myself again. A lady must smell good all the time. No excuses. I rinsed and hung my wash cloth on the rack and I turned the shower off with my foot. I stepped out and dried myself off with my towel that was on another rack. I stepped into my black laced underwear, brushed my teeth,and walked into my room. RJ was in there with Tee feeding her. "Where's Tre?" I said walking into the closet. "In his playpen" He said. I put on lotion and picked out a pair of black tights, and a white loose tank with the word "Paradise" in tropical print from the little bit of clothes left. I put that on and found a pair of pink lowtop converse to match. When I walked out in my outfit RJ smiled at me and stood up. He walked over to me and handed me Tierra. "You better thank God we got somewhere to be ma." he whispered and kissed the side of my face. He walked into the bathroom and I laughed walking away from him. I went to check on The since he had been too quiet. I step in the room and he threw everything everywhere. I put Tee in her crib and picked his bad ass up."Tre. What mommy told you about this?" I said as I popped him twice. Then he had the nerve to try and fight back. I popped him again and then he burst out crying. My dad told me about the Terrible Two's. I thought he was joking. I picked up everything he threw out of the crib and put it in a box of toys that we were gonna give away. I sat in that rocking chair and watched Tre and Tierra until RJ was ready. I didn't need to put on jewelry or do this curly ass hair. I thought as I a at there.