Chapter 50

Beauty

We were now in December; I was tired of looking for RJ, and I was lonely. I cried along with my son while holding him for a good three out of four months. He said he wanted to marry me, and that he was gonna be there for me. However, he wasn't here in our bed and my arms. I always kept my engagement ring on for good faith that he was alive and okay. But, I'm starting to fear the worst. I put on my light jeans, white long sleeve shirt, and my light brown Burberry trench coat. I added on my light brown Bailey Bow Uggs and walked into Tre's room. He had on his black pants but he couldn't button them up; I was teaching him how to dress himself now. I buttoned them for him and grabbed his undershirt. I handed it to him and he slid it on. I helped him with his Burberry button up as well. "Tre get your shoes." I spoke pointing towards the box. He grabbed the shoes and surprisingly put them on the right feet. "Alright lil man!" I smiled as I held my hand up for him to high five. He slapped hands with me and I tied them for him. I gave him his little black trench coat and put on his little diamond earrings. "Come on baby lets go wake up your sister. I said walking out of his room and to hers. Tee was still so small, she was going to be like me when she got older. "Wake up baby." I mumbled as I lifted her and started rubbing her back. She looked pissed off and that made me giggle a little. I put on her winter clothes and put her down. And we went downstairs. "Mommy I'm hungry." Tre spoke as he frowned and rubbed his stomach. I shook my head and smiled because he was just like his daddy. "We're going to grandmas house for breakfast. You want some animal crackers?" I asked looking down at him, and he nodded. I went into the top cabinet and grabbed the little bag. "Here." I said handing it to him. We walked to the door and I grabbed my purse off of the rack and we headed out. "Cohhhh!" Tierra screamed and snuggled into me. "I know baby." I laughed as we headed to the red Benz. I opened the door and put her inside and buckled her up. I put Tre in his booster seat since he was too tall to have a regular baby seat. I strapped his seat belt and closed the door. Then, I ran and jumped in the truck and cut on the ignition. I quickly turned on the heat. "Tre put Tee's blanket over her for mommy." I said backing out. "Ok." He simply said as he did what asked of him.

We weren't to far from Tina's house when he spoke. "Mommy?". "Yes?" I replied. "Are we going to see daddy? I wanna see him. It's been a long time. I miss daddy." He said as I looked in the rear view mirror. He looked like he was about to cry. My heart just dropped. I hated that he was going through this. If RJ did come back, Tre would ask questions and forgive him no matter what. But I don't think I would even forgive him too easy for dragging his family through that emotional roller coaster.

"I don't think so baby. I'm sorry." I said wiping away a tear. "Ok" he said and the car went quiet.

I pulled up to her house and Nell's car was parked. Nell and Shea had moved up as well, along with Nadia and Amari. I parked next to him and I got out of the car. "Come on Tre, it's cold outside." I said opening the door and unbuckling him. Then, I reached across and unbuckled Tee. I got out and so did Tre. "Go knock on the door Tremaine." I said going to Tierra's side. I grabbed her and she started whining. "I know it's cold baby. Imma get you in the warm house." I said running into the house. I put her down and she started walking. "Ma! I - . Is that my daughter walking? RJ said as he walked up to her and picked her up. "Daddy!" Tre screamed as he ran up to him. I simply put my bag down and walked up to his mother. I hugged her and went over to Nell and Jayla. "Where's my niece?" I asked. "She stayed the night with Nadi and Shea." Jayla said with a frown. I nodded. "You alright?" She asked putting a hand on my shoulder. "Mhm. I need a drink." I said getting up and going to the bar.

Jayla

"Oh lord. She don't even drink." I said looking over at Nell. He just shook his head. I my fat ass up and walked over to RJ. "Let me talk to you for a minute." I said pulling him into the little room next to us. "You mean to tell me you were here after those two weeks and Beauty ain't know it?" I said tapping my foot. "Well yeah, I booked a hotel and stayed in it." He said like nothing was wrong. "What the fuck. Did you lose your fucking mind!? You about to have this girl downing a damn Hennessy bottle and she don't drink. Why the fuck you do this anyway?" I said getting pissed, and more pissed as he stayed nonchalant. "I needed space. I just needed to relax for a while." He said running his face. "Royce! Shut the fuck up. You wanted to relax at her expense? I swear this girl cried to me for almost these whole four months you were gone. That girl loves you too much for you to keep hurting her. I wouldn't be surprised if she was done with you for good this time." I said mushing his head and walking out. I walked out to Beauty and grabbed the bottle from her. "None of this bitch." I said putting it to the side. "But-" she started. "But my ass, you gone eat breakfast and talk to your fiancé." I said putting my hand on my hip. "I don't know that man." She rolled her eyes and looked at him with a mug. "Well get to know him today. I don't give a fuck." I said pushing her out from behind the bar.

Lord it's going to be a long day.