Chapter 14

Beauty's POV

We pulled up to the mall and I was ready to shop. Spring was coming up after February. RJ found a good parking space and I jumped out as fast as I could. "Dang ma. Slow down." He laughed. "I haven't been in the mall so long. It feels like forever. I know they miss me in here." I said looking at him. He looked amused. He walked overto me and grabbed my hand. We walked through the parking lot and through the double doors together. Right when we stepped in bitches was mugging me. I just smiled at them cause I know I can't fight them with this baby in my stomach. We walked in Forever 21 first. RJ went to the mens section and I walked to the womens. I was watching him lowkey because I dont trust these females here. I found a beautiful chiffon maxi dress. It was long, white, and had a nice turquoise bust. I found my size and moved on. I picked up a few more skirts and shirts that were appealing to me. I walked over to RJ with 6 hangers and he had twice that. "You laughing at me, but you're worse." I giggled looking at some of the things he picked. We walked to the register and paid for what we had bought. Then, we stopped at Footlocker. I picked out some Allen Iversons, Nikes, and a pair of Kds. Then I got a pair of Kds for Tre. RJ got a matching pair of KDs and the other two were different. I paid for mine and Tre and RJ paid for his. We had so many bags that we had to double them up.

RJ's POV

"Babe. Im hungry." Beauty looked up at me. "Iight. We can go to the food court ma." I said looking back at her. We walked to the food court. She went straight to the chinese food." I trailed behind her. "Um, Can I get the lo mein, the honey chicken, and the burbon chicken? Oh, throw in an egg roll too. Okay. Can you put some of the burbon sauce on the noodles? Alright, thank you." I smiled at her and walked to the register. "That'll be $10.25." She reached in her purse and I gave a $20 to the cashier. "Keep the change." I grabbed her bag and walked to the table with her. I sat down and she just stood there smiling at me. "What?" I sat back in the chair. She giggled and sat down. "You so nice. I would've been stuck my hand out for that $9.75 back." I laughed at her. She opened the box and stuck the fork in the chicken. She ate fast, but not messy. She put a piece of chicken on the fork and stuck it out to me. I pulled it off the fork with my whole mouth and she burst out laughing. "You too freaky." She shook her head. "Obviously you like it." I winked and nodded towards her stomach. She was about to say something until somebody blocked the light. She looked up and rolled her eyes. I looked up and it was my ex, Trinity.

*Flashback From The First Book*

I walked to the car to get some snacks for Beauty. I grabbed a bag and closed the trunk. I turned around and Trinity was standing there. Trinity's my ex. We were together for 3 months. We ain't last cause she couldn't be monogamous, she wanted every human that would pleasure her - boys and girls. Nothing but a dirty thot. "What you want Trinity?" I said with more annoyance than I meant to. "I just wana talk to you." She pressed her body against mine. "Nah! Move yo dirty ass out my way." I pushed her to the side. "Nope. I want you NOW and I'm gonna have you now." She put her hands in my pants. I moved her hands and pushed her away. "Look, I don't want you. Find a nigga that like hoes like you. I ain't one of them." I walked off to go find Beauty.

"What you want?" I asked sitting up. "I'm not here to talk to you, I'm here to talk to Beauty." She rolled her eyes at me and smiled at Beauty. Beauty's face turned into a complete mug and I died laughing. "I just came to tell you that your son and... whatever that is in your stomach will have a little brother or sister. I'm two weeks pregnant." She smirked. Beauty's eyebrows raised and a complete smile spread across her face. Trinity looked confused. Beauty turned to me. "RJ. Why did you ever date such a trifling ass bitch? How in the hell... could you ever get her pregnant when a week ago you was in a coma and I spent everyday with you? Ahh these bitches keep the jokes coming. Woo! Dead, hold up, flatine." She just started laughing and shaking her finger up and down at her. "RJ, get her away from me before I do something I regret." She started eating her food again. "Bitch imma fuck you up!" Trinity yelled causing attention. "Attempt it and you'll end up in jail for fighting a pregnant woman. And when you get out you might not live long after." Beauty replied calm with her nose flaring and still eating her noodles. I swear this girl crazy. She got that killer side from her brother and her daddy. Trinity backed up scared as hell and left. Beauty finished the little she had left and walked to the trash to throw it away. "RJ let's go for I have to kick some ass." She walked back to me and picked up her bags. I picked up my bags and within 10 minutes we were out the door.

____________________

Quick chapter. What y'all think?