Chapter 4

We got to Nina's house and Jay got out the car. I put on my hood and walked up behind him. He knocked on the door and she opened it. "Hey baby." She smiled and tried to kiss him. He dodged it. "Don't kiss me, I think we should be apart. You a hoe. You can't be wife material. Bye." She looked at him and she seen my short ass behind him. "You left me for her? This bitch. She probably ugly as fuck she can't even show her face." She pushed him out the way and mugged me. "Don't judge a book by its cover." I calmly told her. She pushed me. I stumbled a little bit. I pushed her in her house and I walked up to her. I pulled my hood down. Her face went into awe and then screwed. "You know me, remember? I'm his best friend, you know the one who whooped yo ass senseless the last time?" I put my pointer finger on her forehead. "Now look, yo hoe ass accused him of cheating and you was the culprit, then you infected him. So, don't say my name or his. Don't try to contact him or my hands will make contact with your face." I mushed her and walked out. I got to the passengers side and Jay was still standing there. "Let's go." He jogged to the car and we got in. We made our way to RJ's house.

He pulled up and turned the car off. I grabbed my bags and hopped out. Jay went to the front door and knocked on it while I walked to the door. When I got there, RJ opened it and let us in. He went and got Tre and we all sat on the couch. "RJ? Can I stay with you for a little?" I looked at my feet. "Why Beauty?" He sounded amused. "I think it's best since the price for me went up after I had Tre." I looked at him and he looked upset. "Yeah. You can stay." His jaw tightened and he looked at Jay. I took that as my que to get the hell out. I walked towards RJ to get to the stairs and he handed me Tre. I grabbed him and walked uo the stairs. I walk passed his room, passed that nursery that we put together for Tre, and into the guest room. I put my bags down and sat on the bed with my back leaning on the head board. I leaned back with Tre and played with him until he fell asleep. After that, I carried him to his room and laid him down. I went into the guest bathroom. I turned on the shower and took off my clothes while waiting on the shower to steam. I stepped in and washed. When I finished I stood under the water to relax and think. I got out 30 minutes later and grabbed a towel to dry off. I wrapped it around me and walked back to the room. I put on lotion, my underwear, some pink pajama pants, and a wife beater. I went to check on my son who had woken up. I picked him up and walked downstairs with him. I found some ground beef, pasta, and Prego tomato sauce. RJ was watching tv so I took Tre to him. I sat him on his lap and started to walk away until he grabbed my hand. "What you want?" I asked. "I have to talk to you. It's important." he smiled at me. "Well tell me after dinner." I walked back to cook.

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Tell me now, while Tre is sleep?" I walked into Tre room while he was watching the game. "Come here" He looked at me. I stood next to the bed. "I'm closer." He looked at me from the corner of his eyes. Then gone suck his teeth. "Sit down." I sat down and he turned the tv off. "I think we should move. Me, You, Tre, My momma, Nell, Araela, and even Jay." I think it's safer than trying to kill Bo's crazy ass." He sat up. "But, what about the lives we've started here? I'll have to get a new job and I don't even think Jay will go for it." I put my feet on the bed. "If we move, we're going to Atlanta." He laid down. And with that, I left the room and went to mine to get some rest.

____________________

Sorry I haven't updated all December. I was having fun on my winter break. But, I'm back. :)