Chapter 47

Omniscient

Everybody was done with their food and chatting around the table. The girls had gotten Nadia's number, and they decided that they were going to link up in a couple of days.

Nell, Shea, and RJ paid for themselves and their dates. After, the waitress left, they put a huge tip on the table and left behind their women. Nadia had a skinny shape to her; her breast weren't big, her curves were defined, and she had a nice sized ass that wasn't too big or too small. Shea watched her as she walked ahead of him. The moon tattoos that went down her spine did something to him, the way she was overall did something to him. After he had gotten out of jail, he didn't really talk to women too much. He didn't trust them. Hence, why when he first met Beauty, they fell out. His mind flashed back to when he first met Nadia.

Shea and Chanise we're in the mall, buying her clothes for her birthday party. They were in footlocker and a little boy ran up to Chanise and hugged her. "Hey Chanise." he smiled as he pulled away from her. "Hi Amari." she said as she was holding Shea's hand. "This yo dad?" he asked pointing at Shea, and looking him up and down. He rose an eyebrow, cause the Lil nigga was looking at him as if he was thinking who the fuck I was. "This my uncle." she said looking up at him and smiling. "Amari! What I told your ass about being so damn friendly?" a lady said grabbing his arm. "Mommy, I go to school with her." he said and she seemed embarrassed. "Oh. I'm sorry baby. But do you want these?" she said holding a pair Jordans. "Yep. Imma wear em for her party." he said nodding his head. "Good. Cause you can't look a mess." Chanise added on and he shook my head laughing and so did Amari's mom. "She gets that from her Nana." he said excusing her. Little did he know, she gets that shit from her mother.

After about thirty minutes of finding the perfect shoes, they were leaving out of the store. "Hey!" he heard behind him. He looked and seen Nadia coming towards him. "You left your credit Card Oshea." she said handing it to him. "I'm Nadia by the way." she said looking up at him and smirking.

"Nigga the fuck is you thinking bout?" Nell said clapping in his face. "Nothing man." Shea said as he mugged him and shooed his hands out of his face. "Bae, I gotta go pick up Amari from his dad." she said coming up to him and grabbing his hand. "Alright yall boys." he said as he dapped RJ and Nell up.

Beauty and Jayla walked up. "I'm ready to go home." Jayla said yawning and leaning into Nell's side. "Alright yall, I'll talk to yall later." he said as he hugged Beauty and RJ. "Alright." They said in unison. "I like her." Beauty mumbled. "Me too." RJ added on.

Shea's POV

I was parked outside of this man house. A woman opened the door and Nadia brushed past her and walked mad as hell into the house. I cracked the window a little to hear what I possibly could. "Chris! Come here!" the girl yelled out to his Dad. He came to the door. "How the fuck can she afford a car like that? That's a 2015!" she yelled pointing at my Audi. "Nadia! You been using my money to buy you a car? And making this nigga wear whack ass clothes?" he yelled pushing her. "That's not even my car. And your wife steals everything that I put on my son when he comes here, and puts it on Monte." she said walking off the porch. "By hoe and bastard." she smiled and waved. I got out of the car and grabbed Amari from her. "Go ahead and get in, I got him." I said as I shook my head. I laid him in the back seat and closed the door. I got back in the car and tears was running down her face. "I can't believe, I was in love with that man." she mumbled as she ran her petite hands through her hair. "You want to go home? Or?" I asked. "I don't wanna intrude." she said shaking her head. "I like when you stay though." I said grabbing her hand. She smiled. "I have to get our stuff so our house." she mumbled.

Ominiscient

RJ was determined to get home, especially since he wanted to finish what they were about to start this morning. He pulled into the driveway and parked the truck. She took off her shoes and held them in her hand as she walked to the door.

He kissed her temple as he closed the door behind them. He slid off her jacket and it fell to the floor. "You looked beautiful tonight babe." he said turning her to face him. She just smiled and looked up at him. He took of his shirt and dropped it to the floor. He picked her up and she automatically wrapped her legs around him. She stared into his eyes as he carried her up the stairs.

He laid her down and climbed on top of her. He kissed her lips as she pushed up and slid her skirt off. "Take this top off." he said lowly. He stood up and took off his shorts and boxers. She said her shirt up and laid back as he came up to her. "You look so beautiful." he said before he kissed her. He grabbed the little black lace panties that she had on and snatched them off. He entered her and they both moaned. It had been a long time since they've felt each other personally, since there had always been latex in between. He thrusted slowly in and out and she grabbed his back, scratching it. "Shh- Deeper baby." she huffed, and he did as she said. "Mmm Babe. I'm boutta -" she started as she tightened around him.

"Shit. Let it go." he said as he flipped her on top of him. She did as he commanded and he came right after her. She wasn't done yet. Just as she came off of her high, she started moving up and down his shaft not giving him a break. "Shit B. Keep doing that." he said as he put his hands behind his head and watched her. She rolled her hips and RJ instantly gripped her thighs. "You feel so good." she moaned as she went faster. RJ sat up and bought her head down in an intense kiss. "Look at me baby." he grunted holding the sides of her face. She shook as she clenched her walls around him and they came together. "I love you." he said as he kissed her. "I love you too." she said as she laid on his chest and drifted off to sleep.

______________________________

Tried something new..

Comment comment comment!!!!!!!!!!