Chapter 46

Beauty's POV

"Do I have to watch you take it?" he said scrunching up his face. "Yep." I said grabbing the bottle of water. He grunted and watched me as I gulped down the pill with water. "Thank you baby." I said as I pecked his cheek. "Babe, so we finished with the warehouse. I have to go in when we go home and start getting recruits, and partners." he said smiling. "No." I shook my head. "No?" he questioned back. "I thought you were done. You said you was gonna look over it all, and let them niggas handle your dirty work. Stop getting your hands dirty before you end up in jail." I said as I stripped out of my clothes for the day. "Look, I'm working on it." he said walking up behind me and wrapping his hands around my waist. "How long is that gonna take." I said looking at him in the mirror. "As long as it takes to be the best." he said kissing my neck. "Royce. Start a legit business and run that to the best of your ability, you can still make a lot of money. Maybe even more." I said as I opened the drawer to get my Pink sports bra and matching boyshorts out. "Shontelle." he said and I knew he was mad. "Royce. I'm tired of all this killing shit, this drug shit. Do what you do man. I can't even be mad." I said as I moved out of his hold. "Alright Shontelle." he said getting in the bed. I shook my head and walked to the bathroom. I didn't want to argue and wake our kids up, so I just left it alone. I walked in the shower and turned it on. I knew in my heart that it was a bad idea to recruit in Atlanta. Oh, and I'll let him know.

After I washed, I walked out and dried off. Then, I put on lotion and my underwear to sleep in. I climbed into the bed and faced my back to RJ, just as he did me.

It was hard falling asleep. I got up and checked on the kids; they were sleeping peacefully. I went downstairs and cleaned up a bit. I even went over wedding plans; the colors, possible venues, guest list, and even bridesmaids.

I went back upstairs and into our room. I got back in bed and his back was still faced towards me and he was sleeping just fine; I was too attached. I turned over, and over, and over. He woke up and turned to face me. I was frustrated, and when that happens I get pissed and I start to cry. "Come here." he said and he pulled me into him. I put my face into the crook of his neck and I fell asleep instantly.

I woke up feeling drained. I sat up and I directly went to the kids' rooms. Tee was still asleep, and Tre was watching the TV. I walked back to my room and RJ was in the shower. I opened the door and walked in. "What you want?" he said as I closed the lid on the toilet and sat down. "I'm sorry, but I have a gut feeling that it's a bad idea baby. Please start a legit business, and through there just have them report to you electronically or something. I lost everybody, and you all I got left besides those two kids. One day Tre is gone need a father figure more than ever." I said as I pushed my hair back from my face.

He didn't say anything for a while.

Fuck it. I thought as I got up and walked to the door.

"Come." he said as I put my hand on the door knob. I sighed and walked back over. He opened the shower door and I stepped in. I didn't care that this fifty dollar underwear set was getting drenched. "Look at me. We're going to be okay. But for these next few months, I won't always be available to you. You gotta be strong for our kids B." he said looking down at me. "Okay." I frowned. "I love you iight?" he kissed my forehead. "I love you too ugly." I smiled and kissed his lips. "Kiss me again." he mumbled and I did. "You owe me. You really set me up the other night." I said hitting him upside his head. "Damn let me make that up to you right now then." he mumbled as he pulled me into the water more. "You still gone be making up so don't think this is it." I said tracing his tattoos. He lifted my chin and kissed me. I wasn't allowing entrance so he grabbed my ass so I would. I allowed him the entrance and he backed me up against the glass. I involuntarily moaned in his mouth.