Chapter 45

RJ's POV

I sat downstairs, trying to figure out how to fix it. I was sitting on the couch for about an hour, and I heard the door open; she came down like a new person. Her hair was in a high, curly ponytail. She had on a white and black crop top with matching shorts and her concords. "Where you going?" I asked standing up and putting my hands in my pockets. "Out." she said grabbing her keys. "Where? Dressed like that." I said raising an eyebrow. "Brunch with friends. I promise I'll order of the Kiddie menu dad." she said as she put on her sunglasses. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen. I heard the door open and close. I had a great plan.
Beauty's POV

I smiled as I walked out, he didn't even receive his presents from me, and it was too bad that I couldn't return them. I was gonna make RJ wanna throw up every time he smelled alcohol. I don't care if I was being a bitch, as long as my point gets across. Since, I couldn't finish my breakfast, I would go to get my kids and go out for lunch. I wouldn't show that I was mad with their daddy, but Tre would probably figure it out anyway.

I drove 20 minutes to their grandmother's house. I got out of the car and knocked on the door. "Who is it?" I heard her yell from the other side of the door. "Beauty!" I replied. She opened the door and I walked in. "Mommy!" Tre yelled as he came running to me. I noticed he still had his pajamas on. "Hey baby." I smiled as I bent down and hugged him. "Were you good for Nana?" I asked and he nodded. I looked up at her and she nodded. "Where's Tierra? " I asked standing up. "She's in the playpen." Tina said pointing at my baby. She was sleeping, in next month she'll be one. "Did she speak yet?" I asked her as I picked up Tre. "No, I'm worried about it." she shook her head. "Me too." I sighed. She was about to be a year old, and she voluntarily makes noise. Some days she'll try and talk and then it'll be a week, maybe two, before she says anything else. "Come on Trent we're going out for lunch." I said carrying him up the stairs. "Where daddy?" he asked pouting. "He was at home. Why?" I asked as we turned into RJ's old room. "Cause, I want see him." he said putting his hands in his mouth. "Okay baby." I said kissing his cheek. He was a daddy's boy, but he hangs with me just as much. I sat him on the bed and grabbed his clothes out of his bag.

I grabbed his white shorts, and I pulled out his black and white Ferrari Pumas. I laid those out on the bed. "Which one?" I asked him, referring to a white shirt or a black shirt. He pointed at the black. I pulled it over his head. "Stand up Tre." I said. He stood up and I held the shorts out for him to stop into. He grabbed on to my shoulders. After he stepped in, I pulled them up and made sure I zipped and buttoned them. I looked in the bag and seen his socks, so I put them on and out his feet in the shoes. "Daddy." he said and frowned. "I'm going to call him baby, just give mommy some time. Wait." I said trying to stay calm. "Go downstairs." I added on. He ran out and I followed behind. Tierra was now up and fussing. Tina had her and she wouldn't let it die. "Come on mama." I said grabbing for Tee. She reached for me and I put her on my shoulder and patted her back. "Does she have any milk left." I asked Tina and she shook her head no. "Awe that's my baby probwem." I said pouting as I put her in position to rock her. She grabbed my finger and put it in her mouth to rub her top gum on it. "Awe that's your problem. I have to buy you some baby Orajel." I spoke out loud to remember. "Tre. Bring me your sisters bag." I said sitting on the couch. He ran to get it, then he bought it next to me. I pulled out a onesie that I found online. It was white, and it said royalty in black, cursive letters. It had a studded crown on the top of it. I put her on some white shorts and her volt foams. "Thank you Tina. I'll talk to you later." I said grabbing up their stuff. "What happened to your hand?" she said as I continued picking up stuff. "Nothing ma." I said as I passed Tre his bag. "My son been hurting you?" she asked grabbing my arm. "He was drunk last night and he found birth control. But he didn't do it on purpose." I whispered to her. "Oh my God." she said putting her hand over her mouth. "It's not that big of a deal. I have it under control." I said. She shook her head and pointed behind me. Nell and Jayla walked in, along with Chanise. "Hey Tina." Jayla smiled bright as she ran to hug her. "Hey yall. Bye yall we gotta go." I said grabbing Tre and walking out.

I made sure they were safely in the car before pulling off. I called RJ and the Bluetooth made it sound around the car. "B?" RJ asked as if he thought I was forgiving him. "Daddy! Wurr?" he asked trying to figure out if he was at work. "No I'm home poppa." he said laughing. I smiled. "Mommy. Go home?" he asked. "Sure baby." I said looking at him through the rear view mirror. "I'm coming!" he said. Making us laugh. Our son always bought us together, maybe that's part of his reason on earth. I hung up and turned down our street. "Lord help me to not stab RJ in his neck." I thought as I pulled up into the yard.

I got out and let Tre out, he immediately ran to the door and started to bang on it. I grabbed his bag and put it on my back. Then, I walked around and got my baby girl out of the car seat. I put her on my hip and walked up the walkway. RJ had Tre in his hands and he met me halfway. I walked around him and went in the house. I grabbed Tierra's teething toy out of the freezer and put it on her gums. She relaxed and I knew she felt better. "Mommy mad." Tre said pointing at my face. "No I'm not baby." I said softening my demeanor towards him. "Tre, go play." RJ said putting him down. Tre ran off around the house. RJ grabbed my sides and pulled me into him. I tried to back off and I couldn't hit him with my child in my hands.

RJ's POV

"Get ya hands off of me." she gritted. "I know you hate me right now but listen. I'm going to stop drinking period. All the wine, beers, all that stuff... Throw it away. I just wanna show you how much I love you and how sorry I am. Please, please forgive me." I said looking down at her. "What about that mean stuff you said about me, Tierra, and Tre?" she said letting the tears fall. "I'm so sorry about it. I didn't mean any of it." I said wiping her face. "I have the pills because of what we agreed on." she said bouncing Tierra and putting her head on her shoulder. "I'm sorry." I said each time when I kissed her forehead, nose, and then lips. "You have to makeup to me big time." she said leaving the kitchen.

_______________________________

Beauty not forgiving too easily.

He's making up a lot in the next chapter.

So much that Beauty probably won't have a POV

I NEED MORE COMMENTS FROM YALL. AND I'M NOT TALKIN ABOUT THAT "UPDATE" SHIT.

BUT ANYWAY. PLEASE DON'T BE SILENT.