Chapter 56

I pressed publish by accident but I'll continue.

He put me down and I put my hands on the glass. He quickly entered and started to stroke faster. My moans started to get louder and he was enjoying it. He slightly tugged on my hair which made me bite my lip. "Throw that shit back." He grunted and I did as told. "It felt good to me and I know it was great for him. A couple minutes later, his load came as I orgasmed in that moment.

Nadia

Somebody rang the doorbell and knocked a couple times. I got up from the couch to see that it was Jayla. "Hey. Come in. What's up? Where's Tee?" I said grabbing Janae from her as Chanise went up to Amari's room. "I love my bestfriend but I need her and her husband to come back home. My husband is out all night every damn night. We don't even talk to each other anymore. And Tee is with her Nana right now." She huffed as she sat on the couch. "They should be back next week. You'll be fine. I mean Shea has been looking at a laptop and damn paper in that room all day everyday. They both took heavy shifts." I said rubbing my stomach as I felt nauseated. "Did you tell him about the baby?" She asked as she had a worried looking her face. "Yeah I did. He's excited but he has to work." I pouted. "Wow. I miss Carnell so much. Live in the same house and don't sleep in the same bed." She said as she rubbed Janae's face. Janae smiled and started to clap her hands. "She looks like a spitting image of you." I said as I kissed the top of her head. "Nah. I see Michael in her." She said and I looked at her funny. "Nell and I separated after I had Nise. I was fake dead. Lived a life with Michael my abuser. Got pregnant. Explained everything to Nell. Boom." She simply said laughing. I'll go in deeper detail when we have time." She added.

"Hey Jayla." Shea said as he walked in the room. "Hey Shea." She said as she grabbed Janae. "You hungry?" I asked him as I stood up and walked towards him. "Yeah but I got it. Relax." He chuckled as I straightened my clothes out to fix him something. "Alright. Call me if you need me." I said going back to the couch. "Girl so what about Amari's dad?" Jayla asked me. "What about that fool?" I scrunched up my face. "How he feeling?" She asked as Nae started to whine. "He don't need to know I'm pregnant. Amari don't wanna see him. Amari wants to see his brother, but not his step mama or his dad." I said waving my hand. "You have to work that out for them." She said rocking Nae. "Yeah but how. His mom not gonna let that happen and they don't go to the same school for my son's safety reasons. Chris and that lizard he carry around will do anything. So I talked to Amari about listening to them without asking me first." I said sitting back on the couch. "Girl got this under control." She laughed as she laid Nae on her shoulder.

"Are y'all hungry? I cooked." I asked as I stood up to fix a plate for me and my son. "I'll take some because I'm not cooking tonight. Not for Carnell to not eat." She sighed as she stood up. We walked to the kitchen and fixed five plates. "Amari, Tre, and Nise! Come down here and eat!" Jayla yelled as she laid Nae in Shea's lap, due to the fact that he was done eating. "Okay big mouth. Just wake up chubbs." He laughed as she hit him in his chest. "You gone leave my baby alone." She laughed as the three kids came down.

I handed Amari his plate and he went to the table. Jayla made Chanise's plate and handed it to her. Then, she made Tre's plate and carried it to the table for him. "I miss my mommy and daddy." He pouted as he sat down. "We miss them too lil man." Shea huffed as he closed his laptop.