Chapter 1

This night was like all other nights cold, dark and full of criminals.
    The four turtles where on the roof as they where waiting for any sign of Baxter Stockman. Sense he was supposed to be stilling somthing from a science lab for Shredder.
    Donnie was by Leo on the edge while Leo's arms where crossed waiting patiently. Raph was getting annoyed and inpatient as he came over and grabbed Leo's shoulder having Leo face Raph. " what the shell are we doing!"
   " We are waiting for Baxter to show up and find out what he is planing." Leo told Raph calm as Donnie backed up a little from seeing how pissed Raph was looking. " Well this is a wast of time! We should go down there and just fight him off in the lab sense I know as well as you do he will have foot ninjas guarding him!"
     When Leo was about to protest Raphs plane a van came to the building as Leo and every one else looked at the van seeing Baxter and what looked like ten foot ninjas.
     So then Raph backed off from Leo and got his sai's. " Let's get them!"
   " Wait Raph we can't just jump down there! We need to -"
    " do what you want Leo but I'm going down there!" He said as he insteantly jumped off the building to get in a fight insteantly.
    Leo watched as he shaked his head and jumped down with his other little brothers to help Raph.

~    ~     ~
    They where walking home all covered in cuts and bruises. But the one with the most was Leo and Raph that got the most beating.
    Splinter saw them four and came over with a father worried face. " what happen out there my sons?"
    " ask raph! He is the one that just jumped down to fight!" Leo said as Raph came over and pointed a finger on Leo's plasteon. " Don't start leo! You just wanted to wait for them to get away!"
   " No I was trying to find out why they where stealing stuff from the lab!" Leo yelled back as Splinter looked at the two amd stood between them. " Enough Rapheal and Leonardo! Go to your rooms as Donnie will come to treat your wounds once he is done with himself and Mikey. Know go!"
    Raph and Leo looked at each other with a death glare and went to their rooms.
    Raph want in and slammed his door as he started hitting his bare fists to the brick wall. He did not care that he was still punching that wall when his own blood was staining the wall. " That know it all jerk! Why can't he just..."
   Raph then looked down and looked at his bloody knuckles while his face want hurt. " Why can't he just listen to me for once..."
    Raph then went on his hammock and laied on it as he looked up to his ceiling while swinging left and right.
     Raph looked up still not keeping his eyes off the ceiling. He was thinking of Leo sense Raph has had a crush on his older brother sense they turned 16.
    Raph would have told Leo his feelings but their father Splinter was against the same genders being together.
    This was killing Raph sense very time he would argue with Leo was because of the stress on not telling him that he loved his older brother.
    Raph signed and looked to his right as it had the family pictures of all of them. So Raph got on his feet and walked over to a curetin picture that had him amd Leo only in it.
    Raph had his arm around the back of Leo's neck and smirking as Leo smiled with what looked like a big smile. That was the day Raph found out that he loved his brother in witch what started to make him moody too.
    Raph grabbed that picture and walked back to his hammock and sat on it looking at the picture blushing a little at Leo's smile.
     " Get it together Raph..." Raph told himself as he up the picture on the hammock and stood up heading to the door.
    But as he grabbed the handle the door opened seeing Donnie there. " Hey Raph."
    Raph looked down then went back to his hammock. " Hey..."
    Donnie came over and placed his big first Aid kit down getting ready to stich Raph up sense he had a few good cuts on his thigh and upper shoulder.
    " If you just listened to Leo you and him would not have these cuts..." Donnie said as Raph looked at Donnie mad. " then next time I will just go solo! I'm better off alone any ways!"
    Donnie started to stich him up then poked him on purpose as it made Raph jump a little. " Ow!"
    " Don't talk like that... we are brothers we need to stick together..." As Donnie said that he cleaned Raphs Cuts then started stich the cuts closed. " What ever Donnie..."
    Raph then looked at the opened door as he heard some one walking passed the door thinking it was going to be Mikey. But instead it was Leo as he looked in Raphs room made thier eyes make contact.
    Raphs eyes needed to move way from him but Raph could not look away as did Leo. They looked at each other for as long as Donnie was cleaning Raph will Leo looked down braking that contact and then walked off as if he had somthing on his mind.
     Raph wanted to go after Leo to see what was with him but he just sat there while Donnie got done and left.
    Raph took in a deep breath to insteantly let it out as he got up and closed his door fast. ' We made eye contact for more then a second...'
    Raph then leaned his back shell to the door and placed a hand on his face trying to hid his red face. " Why you Leo... why?"
    then Raph quickly want to his hammock and got to bed with out dinner.