chapter twenty seven

I groaned, hearing whispers and footsteps crowding my room. My eyes opened when I heard Zach's voice, and I raised a brow when I saw all of our friends watching Grayson and I sleep. I realised that they were staring at us since we were cuddling, his arms draped over my waist and my head resting on his chest.
" we're dating, get over it " I mumbled, and some of them let out a few awes.
" thats cute " Loren cooed, and I chuckled.
" so are you and Ethan " I smirked, as she blushed bright pink, I'm pretty sure Ethan did too.
It's obvious that they've been flirting a lot, and that they really like each other. So why not?
" should we go to the beach? " Ethan asked, and I sat up straight.
" great way to change the subject, E " I laughed, and he shot me a death glare.
I heard Grayson laugh, I didn't even know he was awake.
" morning " I smiled, placing a peck on his cheek as he smiled.
" we'll meet you both in the lobby since you'll probably take forever to get ready... " Blake laughed, leaving the room with Zach, Ethan and Loren following behind.
I got out of the bed, quickly rummaging through my suitcase for an outfit. Once I found some cute jeans and a shirt, I slipped it on, completely forgetting that Grayson was in my presence. I quickly covered my face up out of pure embarrassment, and he laughed.
" Lin, I've seen you before " He chuckled, as I blushed to the max.
He was clearly referring to the time on FaceTime that my shirt was really really low. Thinking about it now that was really freaking embarrassing. But he's my boyfriend now, and even saying it sounds so great.
" Get ready, they're waiting downstairs " I laughed, as he climbed out of the bed and let out a groan.
He was just in his boxers from being asleep, so he wasn't wearing a shirt. Obviously I couldn't help but stare at his abs, Holy-
" I don't have any clothes here " He interrupted my thoughts, the panic obvious in his voice.
He began searching for clothes frantically, looking in the wardrobe and in my suitcase, why would I even have his clothes in my suitcase? Makes no sense, Grayson.
" wear your clothes from yesterday " I chuckled, as he lunged for his phone.
When he turned it on I saw his jaw clench, and he dropped his phone while letting out a groan.
I jumped onto the bed, looking at the message and bursting into fits of laughter.

Eth: took your clothes bro, have fun making your way to the hotel room in your boxers! ;)

A/N- Troy and Chad 2.0

" it's not funny " he sighed, as my sides began to hurt from laughing.
" it is! Your room is on a completely different floor to us as well " I giggled, as he got up and opened the hotel room door.
I pulled out my phone, filming this for Snapchat. It was too good not too, honestly.
He started sprinting down the hall, as I ran behind him filming the moment for my viewers to see. I was ready to head to the beach, so all I had to do was get down to the lobby with him and meet our friends. He reached the elevator, quickly clicking the button. As soon as it opened up, three people looked at us, as we joined them inside. They sent Grayson funny looks, and I held in all of my laughter as I filmed even more on Snapchat. He looked so embarrassed, but I could tell he was trying not to laugh too. Once they'd left the elevator Grayson and I burst into fits of laughter, running the rest of the way to his hotel room. People who were in the corridors sent us such weird looks, as well as one of the cleaners who yelled at Grayson for running.

As soon as we reached the room he slammed the door shut, grabbing some shorts and a T shirt from his wardrobe. He quickly got dressed while I played on my phone, before leaving to go to the lobby.

God, I've been with this boy for a couple days and it's already been the best time of my life.