८հαρէεг 25

[ so this is it. The last chapter ]

*Liam's POV* 

"Zayn..." I groaned; taking hold of the pillow nearest to me and pushing it towards Zayn who didn't even seem to budge. "You are supposed to be a vampire for gods sake"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Zayn asked, the sound of his voice muffled by his pillow yet I could still hear the easy flow smoothness of his voice. How did he do that? He was practically still half a sleep but hell he still sounded sexy as fuck. 

"Are you going to answer me?" Zayn peeked up from under the cover with a questioning look.

"You are a freaking vampire, you aren't allowed to sleep this much" I complained. I threw myself on his bed- snuggling in closely to Zayn just to have coldness take over me.

Zayn shifted lazily before he turned around and watched me with his sleep filled eyes. I curled my hand around his bicep letting myself be closer to him- I was enveloped by Zayn's light scent of smoke and caramel. That's all I wanted to smell for the rest of my life. Zayn lifted up his arm before he draped it over my waist- grasping the soft material of my shirt firmly as he pulled me even closer, flush against the cold of his exposed skin. 

"So..." I dragged out, twirling my finger lightly on his skin.

"Oh- just so you know, vampires need just as much sleep as humans. No difference" Zayn pointed out with a raised eyebrow. 

"But twilight--"

"Please don't tell me you have read that shit" Zayn lifted himself up on his elbow and stared at me with a rather accusing- disgusted (couldn't decide which one exactly) look. 

"Haven't read them, I have watched the movies though" 

"Well, vampires do sleep. They don't, not even a bit, stay up at night and watch people sleep, alright?" Zayn grinned- I wish he'd do more of that.

"So I don't have to worry about you watching me sleep?" I asked with a smirk.

"Can't say no" Zayn winked- mirroring my smirk from earlier. It felt like we were finally getting somewhere, like 'being honest with each other' thing was exactly what we had missed out on earlier. I couldn't imagine what our relationship would have been like if Zayn hadn't came to my house in the spring hols- if I hadn't given us that second chance.

I bit the inside of my lip and stared up at Zayn- he took my breath away under a split of second looking as gorgeous as ever; his hazel eyes reflecting the rays of the sun and his jet black hair tousled, "You're really amazing"

"Yeah? I was aware of that"

"Idiot" I slapped Zayn's bicep gently- he pulled me closer and lifted himself over me so that he was hovering over me with his elbows on either side of my face. 

It never really occured to me - utill that moment- that I was indeed going out with a vampire. My boyfriend was the vampire. It didn't scare me. Neither did it make me think any different of Zayn- because Zayn was who he was, it didn't matter that he whether he was a vampire or not. But it made me curious. 

I mean, it wasn't everyday I saw a freaking vampire- or ended up snogging a freaking vampire. 

"Zayn...?" 

"What is it?" Zayn asked, the gentleness in his voice urging me forward. 

"You have fangs, right? I mean, I know you do...but I want to see them" I whispered, biting the inside of my lip. I aware of the fact that Zayn wasn't exactly open about who he was but I just couldn't help it. 

"Why?" Zayn asked, frowning slightly. He wasn't angry so that was a good- he tugged my t-shirt up with his finger before placing his hand on my hip, tracing aimless patterns. 

"I just do" I replied, shrugging. 

Zayn gave me a shaky nod, the frown disappearing off his face as he looked away. I thought I had done something wrong but than Zayn tilted his head back so that he was facing me. And oh god. He did have those exact vampiric fangs near the corner of his lips- long, pointy and sharp. They were perfect- if I could use that word to describe fangs. 

A sudden wash of urge ran through me; desiring and lusting. I wanted those fangs on my skin, near my vein even. I wanted them to brush against my lips while Zayn kissed me hard and furious and then have my tongue running all over them. 

"Li?"

"Ye--oh, sorry. I just--"

"You do realize you are... poking me" Zayn stated, laughing. I rolled my eyes, trying to avoid the blush that was crawling up my neck and the blood that rushed down my body to my slightly-aroused erection. I couldn't help it.

Another laugh slipped past Zayn's lips but he tried to hide it with a quick cough. 

"Shup up" 

"Alright" Zayn nodded and before I could get a reaction out- his lips were on mine and it was no gentle kiss. There was fire working between our lips, furiously pulling us closer, keeping the skin of our lips together with beautifully formed tension. I didn't ever want to pull away from his lips. My hands clutched at Zayn's biceps as I pushed myself against him trying to fulfil the urge of just touchig him. 

Zayn pushed me down, hovering over me again. His traced my bottom lip with his tongue before it slipped in through my lips causing me to whimper helplessly into Zayn's mouth. I have never been kissed like that before. Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I felt two sharp points dig into my lip and-- oh. Zayn's fangs. 

I pulled away for a second, breathing heavily against his lips. Zayn pressed his forehead against my own. 

"Bloody hell, I just love those fangs"

[ so o chessy ending. I am trying to avoid that with all my stories lately. Yeah...that was the end. No more enchanted, haha. Thank you guys for sticking along with me for this book. There have been some shitty updates and some shitty writer's blocks but got there in the end. So yeah hope that was okay. No sequel.  ]

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

I love you all . x