८հαρէεг 14

hello :)

===================

*Liam's POV*

"You are shining" Louis mumbled a frown appearing on his face after I locked the door to my dorm and turned to Louis who gave me a strange look. 

"Are you okay?" I asked, because if I am not wrong he just told me that I was shining. Humans do not shine...

"Are you? Because you look like you got laid last night?" Louis replied, ignoring my question. I turned to glare at him, trying to pretend that my cheeks weren't boiling and red but he obviously noticed. 

"Don't say anything because nothing happened" I warned as we made our way down the stairs. 

"I am just saying! But you would tell me if you got laid, wouldn't you? I mean we are best friends, after all" Louis said as he looked at me, a mischievous glint sparkling in his eyes. 

"Shut up and no, you wouldn't know" 

"But why?" 

I was about to reply telling him that he was too nosy for his own good when he stopped, making me stop as well. I looked in front of us, to find the only person I didn't want to see right now- Tyler. Why was he here?

Since that happened I haven't talked to Tyler, I didn't know what to say. I didn't know how to explain why Zayn had threatened him and had pull me away from him. It was embarrassing, I couldn't even look him in the eyes right now and I was standing at least ten metres away.

Not to mention the fact- I don't even know why Zayn did that. 

"Is everything okay between the two of you?" Louis asked and I knew he was talking about Tyler and I. 

"I don't know" I sighed, my shoulders slumping. 

"You should talk to him, like he has been looking at you like that for days. If I didn't know better I would say he was hopelessly in love with you" Louis joked, giving me a tiny push. 

I walked forward but then stopped suddenly, Zayn wouldn't want me to do this. If he told Tyler to say away from me it was probably for a reason. Although, Zayn and I just started bonding I trusted him more than Tyler. 

But before I could even turn back and just forget about Tyler, I was pulled out of my thoughts by Tyler himself. He had covered the rest of the distance by walking over to me. 

"Hey" He said, smiling. 

"Hello, how's it going?" I asked, biting on my lip and giving him a small, awkward smile. 

"Nothing, I just wanted to talk to you, you know. Make sure everything between us was okay since you know what happpened" He said as I wanted to almost touch him and get that distressed look off his face. He looked like he had been thinking about this a lot like he had been blaming himself. 

"It's not your fault. So stopping worrying about it" I replied, with a short smile. 

"Thank you but that's not all I want to talk to you about" He said, his expression suddenly changing into another one that I wasn't able to name. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

Tyler looked around as if making sure that no one was watching before he took hold of my arm and pulled me to the side, pushing me against the wall and I thought this wasn't going to end up well when he crowded against me. 

"What are you doing?" I asked. 

"Making sure that no one can hear us" He replied as he turned to look at me. 

"What is this all about? Can you just get on with it cause I have a lesson starting in less than ten minutes" I said as I slowly pushed him away from me and moved away from the wall. It didn't feel right, not like it felt when I was with Zayn. 

"Zayn...and you" Tyler started off with a small smirk. 

"What about us?" I asked cautiously. What if he knew about us? Whatever, Me and Zayn had. I am so dead, what if Zayn decides that he no longer wants me or talks to me?

"Look, I don't know what is going on between the two of you but you should that Zayn-"

"If you are going to tell me that Zayn is dangerous than you just stop right there" I said, letting out a bored sigh. I was being rude I know but I couldn't care less. I didn't want to have this conversation right now, not with anyone. 

"Of course, you would say that. I am just telling you that you need to be careful. Zayn is no saint. He's done stuff that you can never imagine" He said, his eyes locking with mine. 

"And how would you know?" I snapped back. 

I wasn't going to believe a word of that. I knew who Zayn was and whatever Zayn did, it was the past. I am his present and I know this Zayn. 

"Becaus-"

"Liam!"

===================

cliffhanger....I am sorry about this chapter. It wasn't plan but I have a writers' block for this story and this was the only thing I could write so yeah.

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x