८հαρէεг 1

[ hello :)  I am nearly done with my other story. So, I'll be starting this one properly soon. ]

Enjoy!

*Liam's POV*

West EndBoarding School – practically my second home. Last year was, perhaps, the best year ever for me and coming back this year, I am certain that this year is going to be better. I just have that feeling. 

"Who's your room mate?" I asked Louis; at those words a light chuckle left his lips as he sat down beside me blocking out the hot summer sun from my face.

"You wouldn’t believe it. Harry Styles" Louis grinned. I am surprised he was even able to pull a grin that big; I winked at him, knowing his way too obvious crush on my other best friend, Harry Styles. Louis had crush going on since year 8. Finally.

"Get in there!"

"Shut it. Enlighten me with yours?" Louis asked. He reached out to grab my schedule but I was quick to pull it out of his reach.

"Someone called Zain Malik" I read out. Is that how you even pronounce his name?

When I glanced up from the piece of paper; Louis was staring back at me, with pity filled eyes, and he had managed to drop his copy of his schedule – eyes wide open along with his mouth.  

Before I could ask Louis of his reaction, two figures crowded over us – Niall and Harry. They both instantly picked up on Louis expression as they took the vacant seats opposite us.

"Close the mouth. I doubt any files would like the pleasure of exploring your lungs" Niall instantly joked earning a grin from both Harry and I whereas Louis finally snapped out and flipped him off.

"Liam’s dead. Liam's room mate is Zayn" He said. 

My confusion just increased, what did I not know? Who was this Zayn guy?

"What? Wait. Zayn Malik?" Harry asked and to add to my confusion, he mirrored the expression Louis had worn a few seconds ago.

"Yes Hazza, Zayn Malik" Louis said, rolling his eyes.

"Someone might want to fill me in" I interrupted before they could carry this on. I forced myself to stare between the three of them; trying to figure what was so dreadful about me sharing a room with Zayn freaking Malik. I didn't even know the guy.

"Don't you know Zayn Malik?"

"He's one of those you really want to avoid" Niall said with a ‘duh’ expression as if it were the most obvious thing. No Niall, for fuck sake’s it wasn’t the most god damn obvious thing.

"Oh"

***

I took a deep breath as I stood before my dorm room. My head swimming with echoing sentences of everything the boys told me about my room mate; let’s just say I really wasn't looking forward to this sharing thing anymore.

No one really knew much about Zayn except for the fact that he was really reserved and mostly, he kept things to himself. Oh and he’s got a pretty good reputation in beating people up. Great.

That's a comforting thought.

I slowly opened my dorm room hoping that he wasn't in yet but unfortunately there he was, laid out on his bed; a book resting on his stomach. I gulped as I slowly stepped in. So, I don't even get a choice in which bed I want.  

I carried my bags over to the other bed and placed them down before nervously letting my eyes glance around the room. Most of the West End dorms were the same only a small amount of them were slightly bigger. Ours wasn’t.

So far, Zayn had done no effort to even look up and acknowledge my presence or talk to me. That was a good thing, right?

"Hi" I interrupted through the lingering silence; my voice barely audible as I played with the hem of my sleeves. 

He looked up, at last. And oh god. He had these amazingly intense hazel eyes, enough to force me to fall. Without realizing, I had taken a step closer to Zayn.  I gulped again and locked my eyes upon his; they were hooded with coldness. He was unreadable, I couldn't even tell what sort of expression he was wearing, and it made me wonder how he managed to keep his face so well hidden?

As the silence lingered on and Zayn made no movement to look again, I decided to use that time to look at Zayn; gorgeous olive skin along with a hint of paleness that I couldn’t quite explain, perfectly structured jaw line, rosy pink lips  and sharp like cheekbones.   

Every visible skin of his right arm was covered in tattoos; black ink swirled around beautifully and I knew he had more. I was almost urged to step closer and explore his body - see what more treasure I would find.

But the moment finally broke as if a knife had been sliced through it.

Zayn said nothing as he ran his eyes over me before sharply, snapping back to his book.

Okay then.

Suit yourself.

I sighed as I started unpacking. I was too busy unpacking because I didn't notice Zayn get up and make his way straight out the door until I had heard the door slam shut.

 Did he want to get away from me? Great, He couldn't even bare to be in the same room as me.

[ You have no idea how excited I am to write this story. Hope this was good enough Don't give up on this story if you didn't like this chapter. I am just horrible with first chapters. ]

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x