८հαρէεг 5

[ hey :) So I just saw Ziam twerking and it was something...I am not okay...Zayn was fucking staring at Li's bum while he twerked 0.o ]

*Liam's POV* 

I sighed; failing to hunch my back over make myself seem as small and invisible as possible. Those eyes. Zayn’s eyes to be exact. It was my sixth sense again; fully aware of his intense stare scorching right through my skin, his eyes felt like an alive fire yet so cold – I couldn’t decide which of more. Part of me was tempted to snap my eyes towards his and glare right through them while the other was tempted to rush at him and tell him to just stop – to never stare at me like that again.

"Why is he staring?" Louis asked; brows hunched together. He seemed just as happy about this as I did. I shrugged, feeling rather clueless. I didn’t know why Zayn was acknowledging me so much?

He had rushed out last night and that was the last time I had seen him until right now. Again, I was left to wonder; what did he even do? Sleep in the woods? Go exploring? Or something much simpler – go clubbing and hook up with someone? For some reason, the last one made me cringe – just the thought made something horrible stir in me. I didn’t even know what.

"God, someone go snap him out. He’s staring at you and it’s bothering me" Louis hissed. He looked over me at Zayn and from the annoyed sigh Louis let out; I guess that Zayn successfully managed to ignore Louis.  Louis and I were the only ones; since our time tables were quite similar and our free periods often were together.

"Ignore him" I sighed. I grabbed my pen and focused back on my homework, I could almost feel Zayn's expression changing on me; like he’d heard what left my mouth.

"Doesn't it bother you?" And snap. I no longer felt a heavy stare on me. I was tempted to turn around and make sure but I brushed it off; focusing on my conversation with Louis.

"Yeah but not much I can do about it. Talk to him? Because trust me that never hardly ever works with him" I answered, surprising myself with those words. Did I really know Zayn that well? I mean, obviously I still had a zillion things to figure out about him but did I possibly know things about him to guess how he would react to certain things? And in a sudden thought, it hit me. I paid more attention to Zayn than I really wanted.

"Was he out last night?" Louis’ eyes searched mine; which probably looked a horrible shade of red with black shadows due to the lack of sleep.

"Yeah…" 

"What does he do?" 

"Oh yeah cause Zayn tells me all about his night adventures and all the other shit! No! I don’t know, Louis” I sighed, brushing a hand through my hair and almost screaming out when my fingers caught at a knot. Louis opened his mouth to say something but snapped it close; the tips on his ear turning a bright red as he stared past me. I followed his eyes and shit. Why was Zayn walking towards us? Looking ready to kill?

I am pretty sure I stopped breathing as Zayn walked closer. I had a hard time deciding what expression he was wearing; amused or angry? As soon as he reached us, Zayn slammed a hand down on the bench and licked his lips, staring between Louis and me.  

"Next time you talk about me make sure I am not near you" He hissed; I wanted to sigh out in relief when he averted his glare towards Louis but then Zayn’s turned towards me and god, I certainly wasn’t breathing anymore.

I felt Zayn's eyes softened a little but there was no ignoring the cold look in his gaze. Our eyes locked and a newly well-known feeling took over me; that feeling of wanting this and not wanting it – both at the same time. I don’t how long our eyes kept in contact but it was Louis’ cough that caused us to snap away.

I stared down at my hand, earning one last look from Zayn before he walked away.

"What just happened?" Louis slowly breathed out; breaking through the tensed silence Zayn created.

"Nothing" I replied back, my eyes still lingering on the door that Zayn disappeared through. What just happened?

***

"Vampires, that’s the new topic. I want you to research the myths and stories that include vampires. Your conclusion will be based on whether you believe in vampric existence or not" Mr. Johnson explained as he walked around the classroom; passing around the task sheet.

"What does this even have to do with History?" Louis groaned. I shrugged and scanned through project task sheet; just researching myths and writing up the conclusion.

"At least it doesn't have anything to do with world wars, they are a killer" Harry commented, pretending to gag.

"Okay, listen up! Time limit is two weeks and you will each be assigned to a partner" Mr Johnson said, making us all groan. 

For some bizarre reason, my thoughts immediately ran to Zayn. Searching around the classroom for that well defined face, I realized Zayn didn’t have this class with me. I couldn’t decide whether I was more glad about this or more disappointed.

"....And Liam and Tyler" Mr. Johnson finished off; I seemed to have missed most of the pairs but from the grins Louis and Harry were shooting each other; I guessed that they were paired up.

"Holy fudge cakes" Louis muttered from behind me. "You are working with Tyler freaking Posey" 

Oh. I like him – I have had a crush on him since forever. I waited to the feel excitement bubble through me but it never came. I guessed that’s probably because I was too nervous about working with Tyler.   

"Oh my gosh, look at you. Aw, you’re blushing! I have to show this to Hazza" Louis cooed as he took his phone and took a picture. 

"Stop" I made a move to grab his phone but a cough from behind stopped me.

"Mr. Payne and Mr. Tomlinson would you like a lunch time detention with me?" Mr Johnson questioned with a rather a beautiful fake grin. Louis and I instantly moved away from each other, shaking our head.

As I looked around the classroom for my project partner, I caught Tyler look at me, a small smile on his face. I felt my face heat up as I replied to his smile. At least some thing was happening in my life. 

[ There you go. Hope that was good. ]

[ Tyler is played by Tyler Posey (Scott McCall from Teen Wolf :3) Those of you who don't know him, there's a picture on the side >>>> He's very hotttttttt ;p ]

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x