८հαρէεг 7

[ hello :) How are you guys? Really sorry for the late update. School just started and yeah :/ ]

*Liam's POV*

"Are you asking me out?" I asked, my eyes went wide and I stopped in my tracks, turning to face Tyler with a furious blush.

"Yeah, along that line" Tyler smirked.

Say yes; of course I was going to. I have had a crush on his guy since forever.

"No"

"What?" Tyler blurted out.

"I am sorry. I can't" I said. I fiddled with the hem of my shirt and tried not to look at Tyler. This wasn't want I was supposed to say. Why was I saying no?

"Oh… right. I guess that's alright" Tyler nodded shortly. I felt my chest tone down with guilt as I watched him slowly turn around but I could let him; my hand reached out and wrapped around his wrist, stopping him. 

Part of me was telling me to let him go, echoing Zayn's words. But the other part was telling me not to hurt Tyler. And just fuck Zayn. 

"Don't" I muttered. My hand left Tyler's wrist as he turned around to face me. I didn't know when but I was now pinned against the wall with Tyler’s body pressed over me. Okay. Yeah.

"May I?" Tyler whispered, I watched his eyes snap away from my own and roam down to my parted lips; I licked my lips and let out a shaky nod because why not? Tyler leaned in slow and steady, his eyes staying fixed on my lips. I was creeping out. My eyes fluttered close when I felt his breath hovering over my nose and I prepared myself for the feel of his lips but it never came.

"Get the fuck away from him" Tyler and I snapped apart. I snapped away from Tyler to find Zayn standing near the end of the corridor away and really if looks could kill, Tyler and I both would be dead by now. Zayn seemed beyond furious, his forehead creased in a frown and his lips pressed together in a straight line. 

"Zayn?" Tyler seemed just as lost as me as he stared between the two of us. 

"I said, get off him. Right this minute" Zayn growled at Tyler. 

My brain never processed things quickly and in that moment it seemed to have frozen and so it took me a whole of two minutes to figure out what Zayn was actually telling Tyler to do. All my attempts at making eye contact with Zayn failed; he seemed to be avoiding my eyes.

"Zayn, what the fuck is this about?" I snapped; my angry released within me and I could feel it flowing through my blood along with frustration and confusion because Zayn’s actions were nothing but confusing to me. How did he get here? Why was he here?

"I don't want to see you anywhere near him again" Zayn growled at Tyler and then he walked forward. I felt my heart pounding in my chest as I watched the flare dance in Zayn's eyes. 

"Zayn?" I whispered, I slowly reached out to touch his arm but instead his hand grabbed mine and jerked me towards him – just he had yesterday in the dorm room. Zayn dragged us both straight to our dorm – slamming the door shut in his typical way. He let go off me then. "What the bloody hell was that?" I asked him as I stepped up to him. I noticed that both of his hands were clenched together tightly and his bottom lip was tugged inside by his teeth; angry was the only emotion I could use to describe Zayn in that moment "Zayn, what was that?"

"What was that? You are asking me what that was. Do I recall me telling you to stay the fuck away from him? Hell yes” Zayn hissed. His hands were back on me in no time, pushing me back until I was pinned against the door, his cold body pressed flush against my own; every inch of his skin pressed upon mine own.

"Get off me" I wanted to be far away from Zayn; as far as possible. All he did was confuse me. He had no fucking right to.

"Why would you let him near you?" Zayn yelled, ignoring my words.  

"Why do you care?" I yelled back. 

"Stop talking"

His face inched closer – so close; his nose brushed against my almost making me forget how to function my breathing. How did he do that? How did he make me feel so out of control over myself? His minty breath washed over my lips and his hold on my wrists tightened.

"Zayn stop, your god damn hands!" I groaned as I tried to pull my wrists out of his hands. And then he immediately let go, stepping away. My hands fell against his chest, grasping the material of his jacket as I pulled him back towards me. I felt him wrap an arm around me and then proceed to press his forehead against my own. And I was finally able to breathe. I felt comfort like never before and I felt safe. Time seemed frozen but I didn’t complain. It felt nice; having Zayn so close to me, to have that arm around me - It felt really nice.

 "Please tell me what the hell that was all about?" I whispered. . 

[ Okay. Yeah. This chapter wasn't planned so I am sorry if it was crap. But there's a surprise for you guys in the next one! Guess what in could be and tell me in your comments :3 ]

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x