ρгօlօցսε

Description-

Liam was a normal boy with a normal life. Well, that was until he met Zayn Malik. Liam had heard stories about Vampires and Werewolves and Supernatural stuff before but he never believed that they were true. 

But that all changed when Liam discovers that his room mate is actually a Vampire. A real vampire who has fangs, claws and red eyes and everything.

Prologue- 

Liam gets a new room mate.

Zayn Malik.

There's just something about the boy that makes cold shivers run through Liam. There's just something about the way Zayn looks at him that makes Liam shift uncomfortably on his chair. There's just something about the way Zayn talks to him that makes Liam more curious.

Liam knows Zayn's different, he tries his best to get the boy to talk to him but Zayn refuses to. Instead, Zayn acts like he can't bare to be around Liam, like he can't breath when Liam's around him, like it physically hurts Zayn to be around Liam.

And Liam just wants to find out what Zayn actually is hiding.

And when he does, Liam is just really surprised because he didn't expect his room mate to be a Vampire.

An actual Vampire.

===================================================

There you go. The prologue wasn't exactly a prologue. It was just a more descriptive description. But let's just pretend it was a prologue.

So what do you think????

I am so excited for this! Since I love Vampires and Ziam. My second Ziam/Vampire story. hehe. I just love writing them

VOTE

COMMENT

:)

x