८հαρէεг 22

[ only 2 weeks this time. I am trying, honestly but I am just really busy ]

*Liam's POV*

"Keep in touch, yeah Harold?" Louis ordered as he hugged Harry tightly which forced me to to roll my eyes. Every spring break it was the same thing- I just don't know long they are going to take to admit their feelings for each other. It was just getting on everyone's nerves. 

Especially, moi. 

I placed my duffer bag down, tilting my head away from the two in hope that within these last five minutes, I will see him. But I knew that Zayn would probably be locked away somewhere, probably up in the our dorm. 

"Payno? Cheer up, man. It's spring break" Niall exclaimed as he patted my shoulder and gave me a massive grin. Of course, I gave him one back although I am pretty sure it came out a grimace. 

"If you want to see him this bad, why don't you go find him?" Louis said as he finally diverted his attention away from Harry. I, instantly shook my head and stepped back, afraid that Louis would push me towards Zayn. 

"I can't" I replied, running a hand through my hair. 

"And why can't you?" He challenged. Louis' been doing that a lot lately as if testing my patience- as if he were almost expecting me to explode and then go running to Zayn. 

"It doesn't matter, Lou. What's done is done. This is better for both of us" I mumbled. Passing Louis a shrug, I grab my bag and swing it over my shoulder. 

I want to believe it is better for the two of us. 

But I really don't know. 

As I am about to brush past Louis, his hand lands on my shoulder as he gesturing for me to stop. I opened my mouth, about to protest when he forced me to turn around. 

"There you go" He said as he pointed to a figure standing near the school gates, "Go talk"

"No way. If he wants to talk, he come over himself" I mumbled as I turned around yet again and walked past Louis. I guess I will just have to go without saying goodbye to Zayn. I bit my lip holding myself back from running towards Zayn. He wouldn't that- he probably hated me by now. 

One whole week without Zayn. 

***

"Go get some rest, baby" Mum leaned over the counter and pressed a quick peck to my temple before shooing me out of the kitchen. She thought I was tried- which I was just not so much. I had a lot of my mind and by lot, I just mean Zayn. 

Maybe talking to him would have been better. 

"Night Li" Ruth yelled from the living room. I gave her a short wave before walking up the stairs. I definitely missed this- home. But it still didn't feel right, it felt like I was missing a part of me- or a part of my life. 

I opened the familar light brown coloured door to my room freezing when I fixed my eyes on the figure near my bed. I throught about shouting for Ruth or someone but decide against it and entered my room, closing the room behind me. 

Just as I am about to say something, the person walks towards me- due to the darkness of my room, I still couldn't tell who it was. They keep on walking until their chest is press against mine and oh- wait. A firm hand dragged down my chest to my waist and pushed me back until I was pinned back against the wall. 

"Do you usually let strangers sneak into your room and then touch you like this?" A voice whispered, breath damping the shell of my ear, making me slump back against the wall and relax. Good to know, it wasn't some kind of killer. 

"Fuck you, Zayn" I groaned as I let my fingers fiddled around the wall until I found the switch board and turned the lights on. 

As soon as the lights illuminated the room, my eyes fell on Zayn who was (oh- so not) surprisingly staring back at me with a cocky smile and his typical smirk smeared across his face. I shook my head and breathed out- I didn't even know I was holding a breath in. 

"So" Zayn dragged out as he took a step back, letting go off me. 

"What are you doing here? That would be a good place to start...no, wait. How did you know where I live?" I asked as I sat down on my bed, glaring at Zayn with furious look. Who was Zayn to think he could like scare me like that?

I didn't know why Zayn was here- at this time of night. I mean, like we weren't exactly on the best terms. I was beyond furious - but nonetheless, I couldn't help but be glad to see Zayn. I finally felt at peace. And if maybe, I wasn't so angry I would most definitely push move myself close to Zayn and snog the shit out of him.

"I followed you" Zayn answered with a shrug, smirk just deepening. I gaped at Zayn shooting him another furious look. 

"Why?"

"I wasn't just going to let you go without talking now was I?"

[ yeah hope that was okay. like I said in the last chapter, this story is near its end so I don't like 3 or 4 more chapters left. ]

[ more comments would be appreciated. I really love reading about your thoughts. It cheers me up a lot. so yeah, feel free to comment ]

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

ily all. x