८հαρէεг 20

*Liam's POV*

"Have you seen Zayn?" I asked Louis, who instantly jerked up from his book - a strangled sigh leaving his lips before he turned to me a with a frown plastered across his face but his eyes showed something different. 

"I, certainly, wouldn't know where Malik would be" Louis answered, with a small roll of his eyes. Then, he turned around before I could say anything else, burying himself in his book. 

"Louis" 

"What? I am telling the truth" 

"Really? You seriously expect to believe you?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, I flopped myself down on his bed, pushing myself against him, Louis' hand instantly curled around me. 

"How's your hand?" He asked, resting his chin on top of my head.

"Fine but don't change the topic" I interuppted, looking up to give him the stern look that I knew would definitely work. Louis sighed and ran a quick hand through his hair. 

"He's going to kill me" Louis pointed out with an annoyed look. 

"I promise you he wouldn't"

"But Li, he strictly told me not to tell you. He wants you to rest not run around looking for him" Louis snapped, this time pushing himself off the bed. I sighed and leaned back against the wall, fiddling with the buttons on my coat.

"Louis, just tell me. It's not like I am going to go running to the place" I scoffed.

"You will when you hear me out" Louis argued. 

"Just tell me" I ordered, sitting up. The way Louis was acting - fiddling furiously with his fingers and pacing fast and quick around his room - was scaring me. It made me more curious as to where Zayn actually was. 

"In the sports hall-"

"What's he doing down there? He doesn't play sports-"

"He's with Tyler-"

"What?" I stood up, going straight for my bag that was on my shoulder, I tugged it off and went straight for the door, ignoring Louis when he tried to stop me. 

"LIAM!" Louis shouted. I was nearly out of the door when Louis stopped me, pulling me back from my shoulder. I glared at him as I tried to get his hand off my shoulder yet it wouldn't budge.

"Let go Louis! You don't know what's going to happen if I don't stop them" I tried, pleading him with my eyes to let me go, he sighed and looked away but didn't let go off me. 

"You could get hurt again" 

"Zayn's going to be there!" 

"You aren't going to listen to me are you?"

"Not really no"

"Okay fine but really - be careful yeah?" Louis simply said as he moved his hand off my shoulder. I gave him a short nod before I turned around and ran down the corridor, straight down the stairs and to the sports hall. 

The door was already open and I slowed down as I came near the door. There was no sound and for a minute I thought Louis might have made it all up but then a low growl snapped me out of my thoughts. 

I raced inside, eyes going straight to the two boys crowded against a corner of the hall. My heart started beating frantically as I took in the sight before me -  Tyler was pushed against the wall by Zayn's elbow. 

"Zayn!" I exclaimed, he looked away from Tyler's furious pair of eyes and turned to me without letting loose of Tyler. His eyes narrowed and if anything, the rage in his eyes just grew. 

"Get out, Liam. Right now" He growled but it made me do just the reverse, I walked closer to them, keeping my eyes straight on Tyler. He was smirking but wasn't trying to fight against Zayn, instead he was slouched against the wall as if admitting his defeat. 

"Li - what the fuck? I said get out" Zayn snapped and I knew if he didn't have Tyler against the wall, he would have definitely dragged me out of the room. 

"I don't have to listen to you all the time" I whispered, softly. 

I knew what he was trying to do but pushing me out wasn't always going to protcect me. And he needed to know that. So that he would finally stop pushing me out of his life or out of everysingle thing that involved "danger"

"Yeah, Zee. Listen to him don't let him miss all the fun" Tyler mocked, barking out laughter. Before I could even react Zayn had his clenched fist meeting Tyler's jaw - punching him hard. 

"Shut the fuck up" Zayn hissed and he pulled away from Tyler. 

I let out a strangled sound, taking a tiny step back as Tyler step forward however Zayn let out a furious growl, eyes glowing red before things could go any further and Tyler snapped away, with another small laugh. 

"Calm down lover boy, just going. Don't fancy scratching through his skin anyway. Blood sucks" Tyler smirked and he certainly know how to push Zayn's buttons before the next thing I knew Zayn had his hands around Tyler's neck, strangling him furiously. 

"I hope you are done becau-"

"Because what Zee?" Tyler taunted. 

"Zayn leave him, he's not worth it" I said, my hand tugged at Zayn's hand pulling it back slowly. Zayn's hand laced through mine, holding mine furiously and almost in a way that hurt. 

Tyler past us one last look - I couldn't decide whether it was a look I should be scared of or be tempted to fight against - before he stormed out of the sports hall. 

=============

Yeah so hope that was....I wasn't too sure about this chapter and I apologise because you know school...I am trying to get all the updates done. 

Dedication-

best coment

VOTE           [ 75+ ]

COMMENT           [ 8+ ]

SHARE

FOLLOW

:)

I love you all. x