८հαρէεг 19

*Liam's POV*

"You shouldn't be here, Li"

"The nurse said you are to strictly rest. How did Malik let you come?"

"Can I see your arm? Are you okay? Do you feel dizzy?" 

"I am fine! Can you just calm down and stop treating me like a sick person? I just hurt my arm, nothing else and you know I can't miss any lessons" I said, taking a sip out of my orange juice. 

"You and your lessons, Liam. Seriously, if I were you I'd be in my bed watching movies" Louis replied, with a smug look. 

"Oh look, Liam!" Niall chirped in, nodding behind me. I turned around, a smile instantly tugging at the corner of my lips when I saw Zayn making his ways towards our table. He was dressed in his usually black skinny jeans, a white tee and a leather jacket. 

"Fucking love birds" I heard Louis mumbled as Zayn leaned down to peck the corner of my mouth. 

"You aren't supposed to be here, Li" He said, giving him a small frown. Niall huffed at that, muttering something that sounded a lot like, "The exact thing I said"

"Can you not get started as well?" I asked, with a small pout. 

"Okay, fine but can I borrow you for a while?" He asked as he looked at the other three, who shrugged at him, "Guess that's a yes then"

"Wait up Mali-"

"His name is Zayn, Louis" I pointed out giving him a short glare when ignored him and kept on looking at Zayn with narrowed eyes. 

"I want Payno back in one piece or I swear to god, I will murder you" Louis threatened. 

"Anything else?" Zayn asked with a raised eyebrow. Louis shook his head, frown plastered to his face. Harry and Niall bit their lip in order to stop themselves for laughing out loud. 

Zayn rolled his eyes before he took hold of my hand, lacing his finger through mine as we walked out of the lunch hall. Zayn's cold touch was quick to remind me of who he was - a vampire. But Zayn was exactly the vampire type. Instead of scaring me, he made me feel safe, protected. 

All those things which were hard to expect from a vampire. 

"So where are we going?" I asked. The hallways were pretty much empty; probably as most people in the lunch hall whilst others were probably outside. 

"It's a surprise, babe" 

"Zayn.  I hate surprises. Come on just tell me!"

"Nope"

"Hate you" I mumbled. Zayn chuckled; he stopped walking and pulled me in front. I frowned and was about to ask him what he was doing when his hand suddenly wrapped around my eyes, covering them. "Zayn, don't cover my eyes as well"

"Liam, just shut up and let me do this, okay?" Zayn whispered in my ear and then he placed a small kiss below my ear slowly walking me forward. After about five steps, Zayn stopped and took one of his hands off my eyes, covering them with just one of his hands. 

I heard him open a door, walking me forward again before he slammed the door shut. 

"Okay, ready?" He whispered, his spare hand taking hold of mine own, he entwined our fingers together again, giving my hand a tight squeeze. 

"Yes" 

Zayn's hand slowly moved away from my eyes to grab my other hand. I blinked twice before my eyes settled down within the brightness of the room. I instantly took a step back, gasping loudly at the sight in front of me. 

"You didn't" I whispered. I wanted to look at Zayn but I could take my eyes away from the huge piece of canvas in front of me. It was covered in paint from top to bottom, every colour blending together perfectly to form a picture of me. Me. 

"I had to, It's been finished for a while. I was just waiting for the right time to show you" Zayn said, I leaned back into him, buring my face in the crook of his neck to hide my blush. I couldn't believe it. Zayn had painted me; made me look so gorgeous and flawless. How could he even?

"You're amazing. Just amazing" I mumbled, looking back at the painting; a painful grin plastered on my face. Zayn grasped my waist and pulled me back towards him, turning me around in his arms. 

"Tell me more" He whispered, with a small smirk. 

"I really don't know what to say, Zayn. You're jus- god, this has to be the best thing that has ever happened to me. You have no idea...Thank you, thank you so much" I whispered, pulled Zayn in for a kiss. I gripped the back of his head tighting, refusing to let him pull away from the kiss. I wanted to melt into Zayn, in his arms and let him hold me against him forever. 

"You're gorgeous and that painting is there to remind you that whenever I can't" Zayn mumbled against my lips, forehead against my own. 

"You're crazy but I love it"

============

Nothing much happened...just a filler chapter....I don't when I will be able to update next...I will try and update before school starts but I don't know...so yeah. 

So yeah and the Zayn's painting (He didn't actually paint it in real life just in this fic) is on the side >>>>>>>>

Hope you guys liked this chapter... it was too fluffly. ^-^

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE     [ 85+ ]

COMMENT     [ 9+ ]

FOLLOW

SHARE

:)

x