८հαρէεг 9

heelllllllllllloooooo :)

you guys are just amazing <3 50 votes on the last chapter! WOW. I know I should I have given you an early update for that but I am sorry I didn't <3 But if this chapter reaches 50 votes, I promise the next update will be up with 3-4 days.

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 9

Enjoy!

=============================================

*Liam's POV*

"I think you should tell the head teacher" Louis said. I turned towards Harry and Niall who gave me a short nod as well, telling me that they agreed with Louis. 

"I don't know, what if he comes back and gets angry with me" I sighed, running a hand through my hair. 

Nothing has been simple in my life since that day. My whole life had suddenly turned into this weird maze. I had no idea what was happening anymore. Firstly, Zayn kisses me and then just storms out and leaves like nothing happened. Then he doesn't come back for  three whole days. 

I was absolutely clueless as to where he was right now. 

I am not going to lie, I am worried and I would literally kill to know if he was alright or not. I didn't know why I was worrying myself over him but I couldn't help it. 

"But seriously where do you think he went?" Harry asked. 

"I don't know, probably the place he runs off to everynight. I wish he would at least just tell me before he disappeared like that" I said, sighing yet again. That was becoming a habit of mine, lately. 

"Is it only me who thinks that Zayn possibly can't be a human?" Louis joked which made Niall chuckle but made me and Harry just roll our eyes. 

"You never know what he's been through, Lou. Maybe there's a reason as to why he's so mysterious" I said as we all made our way out of the canteen. 

"Okay, calm down, Li. Didn't know you were this big fan of Malik" Louis said which made me slap his arm playfully. 

"I am not, trust me" I said, ignoring the sharp tingle that went through my lips. I was purposely trying to avoid thinking about Zayn's lips on mine and that is also the reason why the boys don't know about it.

"Why so red, Li?" Harry asked. 

"Am not" I lied, placing a hand on my cheek to cover my red cheeks. 

"Oh shit" Louis cursed as he lightly banged his head against the nearest wall. We all silently snickered to ourselves knowing what that meant. 

"Another test that you forgot to revise for, Lou?" Niall asked, chuckling which earned him a glare from Louis.