८հαρէεг 6

[ hello :) sorry for the late update. ]

*Liam's POV*

"I am working on a project with this guy and he’s going to coming over, hope that’s alright?" I asked. I fiddled with the hem of my sleeve, watching as Zayn tugged off his coat. It was weird because now he was avoiding my eyes whereas this morning he seemed to think that there was nothing more important that to glue his eyes upon me. 

"Who?"

"Tyler" I said. My skin warmed at that name and I felt myself looking away from Zayn. Tyler came up to me this morning asking if we could start working on the project. I obviously stood there stuttering over my words, blushing madly until Harry decided to come rescue me – tell Tyler that I was free and had nothing better to do. 

"Tyler who?" Something flashed through his face; and he watched me with some kind of emotion I couldn't read. Zayn knew exactly who I was talking about and why was he making me say his full name for?

"Tyler Posey, a.k.a hotn- I mean the guy that's the captain of the football team" I blurted out. Zayn eyes moved back and forth over my face for a few seconds before he let out a small nod. 

"You already invited him so no point in asking and it’s your dorm too" He shrugged and replied before he locked himself up in the shower.  I breathed out in relief when I heard the shower turn on. That turned out better than it had in my head.  

Soon, there was a knock at the door and I couldn’t help but race towards it and pull it open as quickly as I could.

"Hey, you're early" I said as I let Tyler in.

"Actually I am late. We agreed on 5 pm. Its 5:20" Tyler smirked, pointing swiftly as the clock.  

"Oh…that’s fine then" I laughed as I led Tyler in.

"So where do we start?" Tyler asked as I grabbed my laptop.

"Research" I replied; just then the sound of running water stopped indicating Zayn was done showering.

"Room mate?" Tyler asked as he gestured towards the bathroom. I let out a short nod before placing the laptop between us so that Tyler was able to see the screen. I ignored the click of the bathroom lock getting opened and then the steam that escaped through the door. I felt Tyler shuffle beside me before I felt the warmth of his breathing right over my ear.

"Zayn Malik's your room mate?" He whispered; I could hear the shock in his words.

"Yes" I nodded before turning back to my laptop. I felt the need to put an end to the conversation because I was pretty sure that Zayn could hear every single word.

As Tyler searched up the first myth, I couldn’t but stare over my shoulder at Zayn only to regret it (not really) because holy fuck. He had a lowly handing towel wrapped around his waist, giving me the chance to witness his bare chest; Zayn definitely was an abs or a muscle guy but his mostly ink covered chest was well defined along with his biceps – I bit my lip, holding in a moan at the sight before me. What…? What the hell was I doing? I was happy to get my senses back and look away when I felt Tyler nudge me in my ribs; his brown eyes questioning. 

"You okay?" He asked as he placed a hand down on my thigh.

Snap and Zayn’s were on me again. When I turned around Zayn's eyes locked with mine; hard, angry and cold causing me to frown to myself. 

"Give me a minute" I got up and walked over to the far corner of the room, towards where Zayn was standing.

As I soon I neared him, Zayn pushed his eyes away from me and took a huge step back, creating a fair amount of distance between the two of us. I ignored that and focused on what I wanted from Zayn in that moment; answers. I needed some bloody answers.

"What is your problem?" I hissed quietly; I didn’t want to draw Tyler’s attention towards us.

Zayn looked up; sharp and cold. His eyes so intense that I felt like my skin were getting torn apart: "Why does he touch you like that?" Zayn questioned, ignoring my words and not bothering to keep his voice down. I didn’t get the point of his question. Why should it bother him about how Tyler touched me? 

"Shouldn’t concern you, should it?” I asked, taking a step closer to him.

Zayn shook his head but didn't say anything. He looked away. I sighed, running a tired hand through my hair before I turned around to walk away. Guess I forgot that talking with Zayn never actually works.

But before I was even able to take a step back, an ice cold hand wrapped around my wrist, pulling me back then turning me around quickly. Zayn jerked me towards him so sharply that it knocked out every thought within me, even causing my breath to hitch; I stared at him, breathing heavy. He kept a firm hold on my wrist as well as keeping our eyes firmly in contact.

"You can't trust him. He's a fucking heart breaker" Zayn hissed, eyes soft and comforting unlike I had seen them until now.

"And you care because?”

He seemed to snap out at that; letting go off my wrist instantly and then pushing back.

"Yeah…That's what I thought and you don't need to tell me anything. I can look after myself" I stepped away from Zayn. He glared at me before he stormed out of the door. 

[ Hope that was okay. sorry for errors or typos ]

VOTE

COMMENT

:)