८հαρէεг 11

hello :)

sorry for the late update. I have a new story up called "A Submissive" so go and check it out. It's Ziam/Lilo and I am really excited for it. 

Dedication-

Best Comment

Chapter 11

Enjoy :)

==================================

*Liam's POV*

Things go back to normal, well as normal as they were before. I, hardly spend any of my time in our dorm room as our exams were round the corner. I start spending more and more time in the library and see less and less of Zayn. 

Somedays I don't even see him. But that didn't stop me from thinking of him. Even when I had my head buried in a maths, book Zayn would still be on my mind. His lips, his touch.

"I think this is enough for today" Louis sighed as he closed his book and slammed his head against it, letting out a huge yawn. We both were in the library yet again, preparing for our Algebra test which was ony two days away.

"Yeah, my brain is literally about to burst open" I agreed, as I closed all my books and piled them up all together. 

"Back to dorms?" Louis asked as we both stood up and made our way out of the library. It was beyond late. All the corridors were empty, only a few people walking here and there. 

"Nah, I am going to go outside. Get some fresh air" I said. 

"Okay then see you tomorrow. Night" Louis said as he hugged me. This was our usual thing. We were closer than any of the other boys, since we knew each other for longer. 

"Night, Lou" I whispered as I hugged him back. 

Louis gave me one last look before he walked up the stairs that went up to the dorms. I sighed and walked towards the main entrance of the school. I definitely would get in trouble for going out so late but I badly needed to be outside, get some fresh air and clear my head. 

I stepped outside, instantly relaxing. 

Walking around the campus was something I am used to doing a lot. We had a lot of empty space around the school building and sometimes we even took our classes outside in summer. Behind the school building, there was a small lake. Me and the boys loved being there, it was a place we could relax and think whenever we wanted to. 

I was just about to pull my phone out of my pocket when I stopped, turning around suddenly. Breathing heavily as my heart started beating loudly. I swear I felt someone watching me...maybe, I am just tired. 

Sighing, I turned back around and carried on walking. Just when I finally settled with the fact that I was tired and was imagining things, I saw a shadow. It wasn't mine, it was someone else's.